Reviews for Present Perfect
rakshagirl chapter 5 . 10/24/2004
Characterisations are great! Love the dialogue, I can just hear the gang saying them! Please finish, the torture...argh!
Summersfan chapter 5 . 10/20/2004
And yet another terrific story...!

Unfinished, alas.

But the best version of 'perfect Spike,' the challenge, I've ever read; fantastic.
mango-rain chapter 5 . 9/23/2004
i LOVE this story. it's been so long since i've read a good spuffy with really good humor. i loved the lines about joyce and giles having sex and the whole "I was just woolgathering. That's me; big with the shepherd. Ba." made me crack up.

hope you finish soon. also about the ending, please don't make it one of those really corny ones where buffy somehow realizes that she's actually madly in love with spike and runs into his arms and sleeps with him. they've got a lot of issues to sort out after tabula rasa and they need lots of time and learn to trust each other.
gottarhyme chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
Wonderful story. I like the twist of fate, and the careful melding of character arcs.

I hope you finish this soon.
nimacu chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
this is an amazing story. I haven't been this moved by a buffy/spike fic in a long time. Any time you want to tag a happy ending on there i'm game.
Sister Cuervo chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
Facinating food for thought. What a great take on the Alternate-Universe. Please do continue. It looks to be a bumpy ride, but I like it. Thanks for writing.
Alixtii chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
Your mind is beautifully twisted. Please continue.
Brunettepet chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
Buffy really stepped in it with that overly detailed wish. It's great that she's switched emotional places with her world's Spike, serves her right. I love that Buffy has been called out for her superior attitude toward her freaky sidekicks. I have no idea how this is going to be resolved, but I'm loving every chapter.
heather chapter 5 . 8/26/2004
wow this is really impressive.
kara helen chapter 5 . 8/26/2004
I love this story and all the thought that is going into it - Spike having killed Jack the Ripper, him saving Dru, Darla and Angel - making Buffy realize how bad it is to screw with history. Hmm - wonder if he could have made WWII end differently. Anyway, I just wanted to say that it's great idea and a very interesting plot. Hope to read more soon.
AminalLuv chapter 5 . 8/22/2004
So Buffy's the outcast of the group. Very interesting. More please!
Quinara chapter 5 . 8/22/2004
I just wanted to say how fantastic this is...

I've been missing decent stories on , so thankyou for this.
Don't stop now chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I like this story, don't get me wrong...but I miss as the romans do... I hope you'll update it when this one is completed...:) Please... It was too good to just stop...
Amanda chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
I love this story but i want her to get out of this reality real soon, cause it's making me cry.
Mita427 chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
Don't stop there! I gotta know what happens! Update soon and awesome work!

Mita