Reviews for Present Perfect
Amanda chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
I love this story but i want her to get out of this reality real soon, cause it's making me cry.
Mita427 chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
Don't stop there! I gotta know what happens! Update soon and awesome work!

Mita
Malfeus chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
oh reeaal good, grin! Oh I so love the vengeance demons psychology...
Lucky-112 chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
Love this story! Great chapter!
possum chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
This story just keeps getting better and better! I love this you story keeps me guessing the whole time! Love it.
redlaces chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
I very much like this story...
msu chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
What drama, what angst. How sad. Actually making me feel bad for Buffy. Had a hard time feeling bad for her ever since Season 6.

I've read 2 other author's stories with this challenge and you are right up there with them. This is fascinating and has me riveted to my seat. Can't wait to see what happens.

~Mel
Diamondinsanity chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Wow. Again with the wowiness of each chapter. little confused by the end though... Tara and Riley were switched? Or actaully Spike and Buffy? A little lost, but I'm sure I will be unlost soon, right?

~Karma
HonorSkywalker chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
All right this fic is definitely joining my favourites

~FantasyChick
SlayKitten91 chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Good chappy, update!
MyChemRomance chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
OH GOD! i love this chapter...the best so far...But oh god...no offence cause i know thats how you want it to be but just imagining a family member hitting on me is disgusting. I'd probably have the same reaction as will. Although sometimes in these chapters i have struggles because i see 'Will' and think of willows nicknames...but i think im over it now. UPDATE SOON! PLEEBS!
Carol chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Excellent twist at the end of this chapter. I could really see the parallels. This is very good stuff.
Ms Trick chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
aww. pooryet getting-what-she-deserves buffy. ;) keep updating! i love this story!

trick
MBangel10 chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Wow...really loving your story! Buffy is REALLY getting a taste of her own medicine. Can't wait to see what happens next!
sklmnt chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
That was brillant, I have to applaud you for that. Every chapter just got this emotional thing on me. Keep up the very amazing and ever-so-brilliant work.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »