Reviews for Present Perfect
Malfeus chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
oh reeaal good, grin! Oh I so love the vengeance demons psychology...
Lucky-112 chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
Love this story! Great chapter!
possum chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
This story just keeps getting better and better! I love this you story keeps me guessing the whole time! Love it.
redlaces chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
I very much like this story...
msu chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
What drama, what angst. How sad. Actually making me feel bad for Buffy. Had a hard time feeling bad for her ever since Season 6.

I've read 2 other author's stories with this challenge and you are right up there with them. This is fascinating and has me riveted to my seat. Can't wait to see what happens.

Mel
Diamondinsanity chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Wow. Again with the wowiness of each chapter. little confused by the end though... Tara and Riley were switched? Or actaully Spike and Buffy? A little lost, but I'm sure I will be unlost soon, right?

Karma
HonorSkywalker chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
All right this fic is definitely joining my favourites

FantasyChick
SlayKitten91 chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Good chappy, update!
MyChemRomance chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
OH GOD! i love this chapter...the best so far...But oh god...no offence cause i know thats how you want it to be but just imagining a family member hitting on me is disgusting. I'd probably have the same reaction as will. Although sometimes in these chapters i have struggles because i see 'Will' and think of willows nicknames...but i think im over it now. UPDATE SOON! PLEEBS!
Carol chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Excellent twist at the end of this chapter. I could really see the parallels. This is very good stuff.
Ms Trick chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
aww. pooryet getting-what-she-deserves buffy. ;) keep updating! i love this story!

trick
MBangel10 chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Wow...really loving your story! Buffy is REALLY getting a taste of her own medicine. Can't wait to see what happens next!
sklmnt chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
That was brillant, I have to applaud you for that. Every chapter just got this emotional thing on me. Keep up the very amazing and ever-so-brilliant work.
AngelDee81 chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Great chapter! I was kind of wondering why everyone was being so mean to Buffy, it'll be interesting to see if she can just suck it up and live in this world.
Pin1 chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Another excellent chapter. I love the way you got all of the background out so effectively. This really is a better world for everyone - except Buffy. You are very clearly hitting her between the eyes with 'magic has consequences' and vengence wishes always backfire on the wisher. Right now she seems to be in the denial and temper tantrum stage of her grief for the old world. I'll be interested to see how she manages to adapt. Thanks again!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »