Reviews for Present Perfect
pokey chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
very cool
saige chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
oh my gosh. i just stumbled across this story...and it is amazing! i am totally in love with it! it's been ahwile since i've found a really good btvs story, and i think this is quickly becomming one of my favorites. keep up the amazing work!
Radia chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Lord...What a story. As much as I love Buffy, I really didn't like her character during season six. I always wanted her to be stuck in Spike's shoes so she knew exactly how he felt, but damn, I am feeling major pity for her right now. Can I slap Will up the head and give her back Spike?

I really hope she gets everything reconciled and is a able to get back to her own 'verse, 'cause this is depressing me. Heh.

Anyway, another hit. How do you keep churning out these amazing fics? I'm floored. Very nice work.
Carree chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
masterful! wonderful! love the chapter! please, give Spike back thou, i miss him, buffy misses him and needs him. She's gonna kill herself.
Thingaling chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
You? Are bloody brilliant.
zanthinegirl chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
OK, this story is just getting curiouser and curiouser! I'm certainly addicted to this one already, though I don't know that "wildly AU" really does it justice! You are doing a lot of things in this story I wouldn't have thought possible- among them, making me sympathize w/ Riley, and making Tara /Spike seem like a good idea. It's a wild ride, but one I'm thoroughly enjoying!

Really like the conversation between Tara and Buffy, and between Buffy and Will/ Spike. Nice table turning. I particularly like the way you used lines from the show, "A Slayer got me hot," Spike growled. "One. But she's gone. You're just..." Well done!

Also, there ought to be more stories where Xander is a vampire. I'm just sayin'.
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
what a twist. i love it keep writing!
redlaces chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
This is hilarious. Like, laugh out loud funny. i'm getting odd looks, so I will have to stop reading! LOL!
Ms Trick chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
wigged. out.

you must update soon!

trick
Rogue-Slayer13 chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
I really like this story. I've always liked AU fics where everyone's totally different from how they normally are, but they all still get along. It makes it better when there's some sort of Buffy bashing. Keep up the good work!
jim chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
could you please updata your harry potter stories soon
SlayKitten91 chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
Please update I love ur story!
MyChemRomance chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
Ok a couple of things. MY XANDER IS A VAMPIRE? THATS F*CKING AWESOME! I love xander. MAKE RILEY GO AWAY! I DON'T LIKE RILEY! sorry... now that i have gotten that out of my system. Oh and the whole spike playing bass thing...oh excuse me...f*cking the bass thing...that was cool too. As a bass player i think thats awesome. But anyways I gotta go. I LOVE THE STORY! cant wait for an update.
Malfeus chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
this is truly one of the most orinigal fic I've read this year. This is really interesting to read and discover, keep up the good work.
SadieG chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
wow! this is a great story, Angel dea, spike her step bro with Tara i can actually see that and willow and xander damn this is great please keep writtin and update soon cant wait to read more
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »