Reviews for Present Perfect
AngelDee81 chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Great chapter! I was kind of wondering why everyone was being so mean to Buffy, it'll be interesting to see if she can just suck it up and live in this world.
Pin1 chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Another excellent chapter. I love the way you got all of the background out so effectively. This really is a better world for everyone - except Buffy. You are very clearly hitting her between the eyes with 'magic has consequences' and vengence wishes always backfire on the wisher. Right now she seems to be in the denial and temper tantrum stage of her grief for the old world. I'll be interested to see how she manages to adapt. Thanks again!
pokey chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
very cool
saige chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
oh my gosh. i just stumbled across this story...and it is amazing! i am totally in love with it! it's been ahwile since i've found a really good btvs story, and i think this is quickly becomming one of my favorites. keep up the amazing work!
Radia chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Lord...What a story. As much as I love Buffy, I really didn't like her character during season six. I always wanted her to be stuck in Spike's shoes so she knew exactly how he felt, but damn, I am feeling major pity for her right now. Can I slap Will up the head and give her back Spike?

I really hope she gets everything reconciled and is a able to get back to her own 'verse, 'cause this is depressing me. Heh.

Anyway, another hit. How do you keep churning out these amazing fics? I'm floored. Very nice work.
Carree chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
masterful! wonderful! love the chapter! please, give Spike back thou, i miss him, buffy misses him and needs him. She's gonna kill herself.
Thingaling chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
You? Are bloody brilliant.
zanthinegirl chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
OK, this story is just getting curiouser and curiouser! I'm certainly addicted to this one already, though I don't know that "wildly AU" really does it justice! You are doing a lot of things in this story I wouldn't have thought possible- among them, making me sympathize w/ Riley, and making Tara /Spike seem like a good idea. It's a wild ride, but one I'm thoroughly enjoying!

Really like the conversation between Tara and Buffy, and between Buffy and Will/ Spike. Nice table turning. I particularly like the way you used lines from the show, "A Slayer got me hot," Spike growled. "One. But she's gone. You're just..." Well done!

Also, there ought to be more stories where Xander is a vampire. I'm just sayin'.
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
what a twist. i love it keep writing!
redlaces chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
This is hilarious. Like, laugh out loud funny. i'm getting odd looks, so I will have to stop reading! LOL!
Ms Trick chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
wigged. out.

you must update soon!

trick
Rogue-Slayer13 chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
I really like this story. I've always liked AU fics where everyone's totally different from how they normally are, but they all still get along. It makes it better when there's some sort of Buffy bashing. Keep up the good work!
jim chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
could you please updata your harry potter stories soon
SlayKitten91 chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
Please update I love ur story!
MyChemRomance chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
Ok a couple of things. MY XANDER IS A VAMPIRE? THATS F*CKING AWESOME! I love xander. MAKE RILEY GO AWAY! I DON'T LIKE RILEY! sorry... now that i have gotten that out of my system. Oh and the whole spike playing bass thing...oh excuse me...f*cking the bass thing...that was cool too. As a bass player i think thats awesome. But anyways I gotta go. I LOVE THE STORY! cant wait for an update.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »