Reviews for Present Perfect
Enuthiastic chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
I always enjoy your stories...I don't need to tell you that your one of the best writers on this site,I'm sure your quite aware of it. Your have a way of creating complex, creative and unusual plots in all the your fanfictions that really fall true too the original story lines. Your characterazations are as always excellent and do not stray from buffy verse "reality" which I beileve is what really pulls the stories together. As well as your obvious knowledge of people and personality. Excellent work all around. If only you would update and complete your stories more often. There is nothing more distressing than following for weeks chapters of a great story, having it end on a cliffhanger and it never being finished. :)
Elle chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
This looks like it's going to be another great story. I can't wait to see how this one turns out. Update please!
teehee32 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
interesting. you have really piqued my interest. I hope you update soon.
HonorSkywalker chapter 1 . 8/14/2004

please continue

im laughing my ass off

please update soon
possum chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
This sounds so good, but I'm a little confused! haha can't wait to read more though!
Brunettepet chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
This is going to be good - Giles and Joyce together, Spike all tan-able, Buffy out of her tree. Who can Buffy talk to that won't want to commit her? What else has she changed? There are so many wonderful possibilities, this should be a fun ride.
zanthinegirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I love Speaker to customer's story too- I wish he'd finish it though! Anyway this story is shaping up nicely to be a lot of fun. The Giles-Joyce relationship is a nice twist!
Gert Wallage chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Aaugh! This is really fun! But it's an AGONIZED sort of fun, because I'm already hopelessly tracking another *six* stories of yours. (And I hope I cause no offense when I say, it's kind of a relief I'm not a Friends fan, 'cause then I'd be in UTTER agony.)

Stop writing this one, at once! Get back to the others!

No, don't! This one's great too! I love it, it's FULL of wit, all that wonderful Buffy stream-of-consciousness, and all the characters are note-perfect. Shoot, there's even the enchanting prospect of Giles in neon socks (plausibly). Continue it, do! Please do. Please.

But I believe I speak for many when I say also: WHINE. Stomp foot. And: pout! :-)

Gert
Gallfreyan April chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Ok...ur now officially one of my favorite authors! ANytime u update or come up w/ a new story, I HAVE to read! I ALWAYS know it'll be good! Please update ANY of your wonderful stories soon!
Alixtii chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Is this only the beginning? Because I'm majorly confused. This piece doesn't follow the rules of the challenge (not really), and there's no plot. Not that fanfic always needs plot-but YOU usually provide plot. I'm just really, really confused. So: huh?
samson chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
wonderful start, shocker for buffy though! looking forward to more.
miss-spazzy chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Wohoo! I absolutely love the plot of it! I would prefer the ending to be happy, with B/S, because I don't really like to read angsty fics that much, but that's all up to you of course. I'm dying to see how that turns Buffy's world totally upside down! Keep up the really good work!
fer1213 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Damn you (but in a realy good way) for starting another WIP! I love the set-up for this-this challenge has made for some very interesting stories. I can't wait to see how you spin your version. Great, great writing.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8