Reviews for Legacies
Lindz chapter 5 . 10/20/2005
Glad to see you are keeping the story going. Hope to hear more soon. Thanks.
Kimberly Towle chapter 5 . 9/30/2005
Well, well, well! I don't do RPG's, but I've seen enough of the sourcebooks in friends' hands that I do believe I'm looking at a crossover with... White Wolf, was it called? A world where clans of werewolves secretly or not-so-secretly intermingled with humans.

This should prove most interesting! Can't wait to learn the -real- reason why Brunhilde went to all that trouble to form the new Pack!
Lindz chapter 4 . 9/1/2004
Hey, this story is shaping up quite nicely. I'm a huge Dingo fan and it's always nice to see him back in action. Thanks and keep on coming with the updates!
coincidental chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
wow. Great story! I support genfic on principle, but this story is a treat. The characterization seems good so far, the story has a nice voice and I'm curious as to where you are going with it.

Keep writing!
Doppleganger chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
What? They didn't send Wolf to Riker's? I guess it makes sense since even if he is strong the other inmates would've eaten him alive.
Darthhawk chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Interesting, can't wait to find out how this turns out.
Doppleganger chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Oh now I get it. So when you were talking about Wolf in your description you weren't talking about Wolf, the male, but talking about a his sister. That makes sense. I doubt the Pack can be reformed. I can see why Brunhilde won't like David he landed her brother in prison (indirectly anyways) and had him mutated. Interesting story. I wonder if this new Pack will have to face the old Pack or if they go after the gargoyles (at least Brunhilde for landing her brother in jail). And the notion that Hakon's ghost is still around well now it's getting hot. Keep going.
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
This looks interesting. A reformed Pack, tough but not impossible. I wonder how Wolf will equate into this. Is this going to be like "Bad Guys" if you are familiar with it it was a group (Dingo, Robyn Canmore, Fang, and Yama who would fight evil)? Will you include the gargoyles into this?