Reviews for Fortune Cookie
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
YEAH! You go girl that was great.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
AH Don't be fool Sara you love the man Say YES!
pookyber chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
In spite of sounding totally girlish: THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER!
maggienhawk chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
um...I think you might be a little confused. You see, the end says THE END...but this story is NOT finished. I demand more! Nah, just kidding. Although...a sequel would be nice. But Im not gonna tell you how to write your stories, I don't so that. It was cute, and different. I really enjoyed it.

oh and here's the $20 for the sequel...sh
Princess Artemis chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
What a neat idea. How...very, very Grissom. Nothing in half-measures. And that is a cool way to propose, but I'd be terrified the wrong person would get the cookie!
Rain chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
Very cute, very sweet and very Grissom :)
smrozier chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
so sweet, love it! I can imagine him skipping straight to that after he'd worked it out in his head. :)
KmNO4 chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
Aww... the arranged marriage made in heaven! I'm not sure we'll see this happen next season, but I wish it would *wink* it was sweet and funny.
Roga chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
It's cute. Your sentences could be a bit longer and maybe a bit more varied, but the flow of the storyline is sweet. I makes me hungry for Chinese tonight though.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
This is romantic-very romantic!

I love that Gris makes the biggest step ever!

Sara has got to trust him on this one-he would never go as far as proposing just to back away.

I love the idea of the fortune cookie-only in fiction!

Thanks for the good beginning-now what?
Kirstin chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
next time ill spent more attention to my fortune cookie. again, great idea moggie. i love your stories. the relationship between sara and grissom is different, and so is .. aww you all, go and read!
KmNO4 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
yes! yes! yes! Please... I love Grissom proposing before they even date. Very cute and chaste.