Reviews for Ever Mine
Mickiecuteknight chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is a good, but sad story. It brought tears to my eyes.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I'm crying!

Are you happy that I'm crying? Cuz that means your story really got to me... but now I'm in tears! (Sniff sniff) So sad... Poor Alan... I feel your pain.

Very nicely written. Seriously. Good job.
colonelhavoc chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
oh my god I actually started crying while i read this. i don't mean the watering eyes but the whole tight throat, tears down the cheeks thing. wow this was hard to read but it was so good too! i've kinda wondered how Alan would react if that happened myself.
eeb bee loves to read chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
wow i cried when i read this it was so sad. you a really great writer!

thanks for the story!
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
aw it was sad

idk wat i would do if i lost my sisters
JackFrost23 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I cried its too sad
pantherchick08 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Your story nearly killed me to read. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. You had me in tears. Great story although really sad.
AllOverInAus chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Fantastic story. Had me in tears twice. You have a good writing technique. Keep writing.
straywriting chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I really wish I hadn't started reading this and I really wish you hadn't wrote it. Who am I kidding? It was a magnificent fanfiction and I don't know how I could wish I hadn't read it. It was heart wrenching and motivating at the same time. I can't think of the word that will describe it perfectly so for now I'll say bravo!
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Okay, you made me cry. Incredibly sad and touching. *sniff*
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Aw... That was so good and so sad!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
(on the verge of tears) oh man that was so touching. So sad. I'm glad you wrote it
Danielle chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
That is so sad I was crying my eyes out

It was a great story
Sam1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Great story of what could have been but thankfully was not. You captured Alan's feelings perfectly. At least he had a chance to tell his father and brothers goodbye and they had the chance to tell him that they loved him. Still it was a sad story that I could barely read through the tears that I could not hold back.
kar-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2005