Reviews for The Rose Duelist
Mysteriousbeauty chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
If you're wondering about Seto Kaiba's real age he's 18.
Miah The Storm Wolf chapter 27 . 12/18/2007
Her relation with Kaiba isn't mary-sue. In true mary-sues Kaiba would return the feeling to the point of being extremely OOC. His stand is fine, hers just needs toned down a bit.
tatewaki2000 chapter 27 . 12/17/2007
I can't believe this fic was put on hiatus. O.O

What is the problem with Mary Sues. Gr. About EVERY OC character can be seen as a mary sue. GEEZE.

The only reason a Mary Sue is labeled BAD is, because there are people who just are TERRIBLE at writing. And unfortunately there are WAY more BAD writers than good. That is where "originality" has to be taken into consideration.

I REALLY LIKE your fic. It is well-made, nice plot, and I love when Kaiba gets all ticked when there is another blue eyes white dragon.

Your story's faults could be the repetition of making the OC seem like this verly emotional victim, but I love how she is able to relate to Seto. And I can't wait to see Kaiba's expression when Maki plays the blueeyes white dragon.

Great fic, so far. And please update. :)

p.s. i hope it doesn't take too long. :(
FlurryofIce chapter 27 . 8/27/2007
T_T I think it is a wonderful story!::Dies:: Please continue soon, I really love you characters!
Arinaa chapter 27 . 7/3/2007
Hurrah! Another fic that is not abandoned! I can't wait for you to continue it! I'll be waiting for your rewritten story!

Forever faithful fan,

Arina
Silver Fantasy chapter 27 . 5/3/2007
I guess I'm a little late to the party, but I am glad you decided not to give up on it. After all, you put too much effort into the plot. But do you mind telling us who your beta is, just curious, you don't have to. Well, good luck in your endeavors.
DikeyMoMoJeter chapter 27 . 4/2/2007
omg, you are so awesome for conutinuing it! Thanks a lot!
springfell7 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DECIDING NOT TO GIVE UP ON THIS STORY! I can't wait to see how it comes out! I think that you nust needed some time to think about it is all.

I wish you the best of luck in rewriting this story while I add it to my favorite stories list.

springfell7
Haruko-Mizumi chapter 27 . 3/30/2007
WOHO! It's almost to good to be true! This story's going to continue after all! I AM SO HAPPY YOU'RE GOING TO KEEP IT GOING! I thought it was fine the way it was, but I look forward to the rewritten version!
Akira Tosiyama chapter 27 . 3/29/2007
HOORAY! I was hoping you'd come to your senses! You can't just abandon this fic, it was way too good! Keep writing whatever you feel like!

Your loyal fan,

Akira
FadedPhantom chapter 27 . 3/28/2007
ALRIGHT! *does victory dance* i new you wouldn't let us down!

i will definitely read the new and improved rose duelist whenever you post it. i can't wait!
Pyrite.Dragon chapter 26 . 2/24/2007
wow... that was deep... anyway, thanks for writing a great story. I'm sorry that you'll never finish it, even if Maki is a little MarySue. Bye!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 26 . 12/27/2006
i loved it too. when are u gonna kill it? and when you do, you think you make a new better one, but still with maki? PWEASE!
Tato Rose chapter 26 . 12/14/2006
Darn, you're stopping... she wasn't much of a Sue imo, but that's just me; I've seen real Mary-Sues. But anyway, it's your decision. It was a great story, but you've made your decision, and I guess there's no going back. Thanks for such a good story. )
Set Your Heart Free chapter 26 . 12/6/2006
no!1 don't tell me this is the end already?