Reviews for Take a Walk on the Wildside
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Too funny. Really, insanely funny. Lucius would make a good drag queen...
MarandaWrites chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
OMG! I am rolling on the floor with laughter. I am in my typing class and my friends are wondering what I'm giggling about. Great story.. I can picture every move and every word.

:-)

-maranda
Remmy ish Mine chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Ahahahahahhgahahaghahgahga! *dies* *sings* Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side... Quite scary how clearly I am visioning Lucious Malfoy prancing about in drag while dancing to Lou Reed. Mind you, he would make a beautiful girl ;3 I was having the giggles for at /least/ an hour after reading this *wipes tears away* Wonderfully random! I would love to see some more of this :D
Sunphoenix chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I almost died laughing. Well, maybe not died, but you know what I mean. Your reviewers can only hope all of your fics are as good as this one.
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Lovely, just love. Lucius as a drag -queen. I love random humor fics like these! If you ever write another, I must hear of it!
GarnetGirl9 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Hahaha! I could actually SEE Lucius in drag while I was reading your story!
NikkiEvans chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHA That is so funny! I loved it!

Nikki
Igina Kaysler chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
I found this rather interesting and funny. Good work
Lli chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
HAHAHA! Lou Reed!
misskrazykiwi chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
lol...very funny story indeed! ) mind checking out my story about jade black? thanks!
Princess-Perfect chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
*rolls on the floor laughing* That's HILARIOUS! I loved it, it was so funny and entertaining. The plot's really unique, and very interesting. I really enjoyed reading it. The only suggestions I have are that you can do a bit more editing, but don't take that seriously because I'm OBSESSED with editing. *eye twitches* Good job, keep up the good work!