Reviews for Thy Holy Sandwich
hey there;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
KeikoHayasaka chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
what the hell? lol xD! that was REALLY stupid...in a good way, it was funny! lol, naraku and sango? nice...
Ama-san chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
omigod omigod omigod! so fucking funny!
Tenshi K. Tama chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
omg! Out of all the stories I have ever read in this site, this is the funniest...whatever...ever!

It is also what I wouldn't mind seeing in a doujinshi.
Maomee chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
ah...The Broodwich, huh. What a refreshingly odd story. Thank you, I enjoyed the laughter, but I may need surgery to remove the look of confusion. :)
Hola.Adios chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
*peaks at story and slowly backs away*
Lady Blackthorne chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
*rolling on floor with laughter*What the HELL!*still on floor with much laughter*

TTFN
MangaCoonGirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
hey... sorry to post even though I didn't read... I just wanted to say I'm ion college and now going to be putting stuff on this site again... if I write anything that is and I have a new story please read cause I would love the people who read all my stuff to read the new one thank you *bow*
Gamer135 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
YOu are completely insane! you have no respect for the Inuyasha cast. you are3 a horrible writer.
K-Cha chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
*cough cough* That was...so...hilarious...must...breathe...
IDontReallyWriteAnymore chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
omigod! Yuki chan! I miss you! ::squeals::

Im sorry I ahvent been able to review lately, but school is being an as-

Some teacher mutters "Anus! The part where the poop comes out is the anus! You idiots dont deserve to be in Health class!" (Im in health now, cuz I wasnt smart enough to stay in AP Human Geography. I have a lesbian Health teacher, shes real cool though. She says that the way you feel about the ocean is the way you feel about sex. Weird huh?)

Hole. And, I have been so busy writing and all, I have no time to do anythin, sigh. But now I get ta review your story, cuz I miss you and your witty sense of humor, not to mention your love of cows. Can't forget that. Oh, by da way! Monday is now Mooday! So i ran around screaming to random strangers 'Happy Mooday!" They just staed and made me feel awkward, and I just sat there and grinned like an idiot, it was so fun. My dream is to go cow tipping one day, that would be so cool. They just fall over and go " MOO-OO-OO-OO-OO!" And then they explode, but only cause that would be soo awesome.

I heard somewhere that if you feed rice to birds they explode cuz they cant fart. So i was like, 'Gotta get me some rice and find me some pidgeons' Imagine just walking by and seeing a bird just explode, like, randomly? Would that not be the coolest thing ever?

Um, about your story. Strange, twisted, AND UTTERLY HYSTERICAL! I LUVS IT! ITS SOO FUNNY! I love how like, Sango and Naraku are all having sex everywhere they go, and the whole thing where they cut off eachothers sentences to not say ass was GREAT! I just looves your sense of humor! You are soo funny! I have so gotta check out 'Wishing to the stars' I just love how it so randomly changes from angsty to hysterical. It just makes it funnier. But this was soo good! .

I also gots to check out Narokis stuffs too. Ive gotten really into my story, 'Alls Fair' (You should check it out. Hehe.) that I havent had time to do much anything else, and your reviews take me like an hour, so, yeah.

And you wont believe it! I made a guy friend and hes so gay and frooty! I actually though of you when I was talking to him. Though, actually, the first thing he asked me was 'Are you bi? Someone told me you were a lesbian.' I was like: 'WTF!' Where the hell would someone get that idea! So I just lied and told him I was. He was all like 'Really?' ::spoken in soft frooty voice:: And I was like 'Uh, no.' And then I was all hanging out with him and talking to him bout stuff. He was so cool, and his voice was so frooty! ::squeals:: It was so awesome! I wish you could have been there, sniff.

Um so, I am all happy, my story has like 330 reviewies and this one girl told me that she wishes she could be as good a writer as me someday. I felt so happy! . I feel like a famous person! ::Imagines chibi self in superman costume:: Weirdness. . .

Anyways, awesome awesome story, I loves it! Write more soon, you havent added any new stories for a while I dont think. Anyways, luv yas, byes!

~Inu Kun~
Tilmitt chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
-coughhackcoughbleedhack- Me was laughing too hard and passed out..literaly.._ Nice. :
Lieutenant Tazer chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
*bursts out laughing* That was great! I'm just scared to ask where you got the idea for that. Then again, do I even want to know. Anyways, IM me some time either at wingzero0406 or shadowdiver0406.

Keep up the great writing!

~*~ Kira ~*~
akarihime chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
hahahahahhahahaha didya miss me, iam back, taht was funny as hell, wait is hell funny? never mind, hehehehhe i loved it, usually i have more to say, but iam all sayed out, so youll just have to deal with this, k, byez write soon,. or not, whichever u perfer

dont miss me too much...katz the spaz

gir:dancin like a monkey!
YamiReina chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
My friend. The highest praise i can offer is this: Terry Pratchett couldn't have done it better. (however, if you don't know who Terry Pratchett is, I take it all back)