Reviews for Darkness in the Tower
Simply Bookworm chapter 2 . 5/27
Dude... not cool. This story could be so much, but you haven't updated in years! I want to know who would attack them!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
UPDATE PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEE! I NEED TO KNOW WHO DID IT! Although, i suspect Raven for some reason. I thought it was Terra at first, but then i thought Raven after Terra was attacked. Then again, it could have been both. But we wont know till you update.
dfdf chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
finish the story!
Racheal Anderson chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Please update soon :) its already 2014
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
hurry up and revviieeww!
Lila Lyster chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Its been 7 years! Update!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Make more this is so awesome!:-P
ravanwolf chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
EP! Help the titans people!
teen titan girl chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
I am loving this story
Serser chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
dude...freaky... update soon!
Evilsangel chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
hahhahhahahhaahahaha good now that u got the 2 bitches out of the way first. u should take cy out next. i think that would be great! bye
Tanyeera chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Please, please finish this story, I'm begging you...
Mystery-Bliss chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
pretty good so far. ok i'm pretty good w/ solving mystery stories, so i'm gonna give u my prediction. it was raven! right? becuz she has all the motives an stuff to take out the girlz who apparently are stealing the men she likes. but i doubt my theory because it seems too obvious. what tricks do u have up ur sleeves? ok my other theory is that what is happening now is similar to what happened in the episode "fear itself". except raven is holding in her jealousy instead, and it comes out in a different way. did i word that correctly? update :-D
Sprox chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
WOW. this is great. Very intriguing!
TamerTerra chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
Duh-duh-DAH! So s/he is going after the girls first, so they should keep an eye on Rei... Don't mean she's next though! I wanna know what happens next, so update soon!