Reviews for Reversing photosynthesis
fascimility chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I really liked this, in an inexplicable way. Something about the shortness, or quiet strength that is has.
Gryn chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
May I marry you and bear your children?

I'm deeply in love with your portrayal of the Saiyuki characters and with your writing style in general. In this, you captured Sanzo so perfectly, and the transition from nightmare to waking was so perfectly executed!

I'm steadily working my way through your Saiyuki fics, but I'd like to comment on October and Halloween too. Score for I, Claudius! Read the book and seen the show! Nice connection between him and Tenpou. Out of curiosity, is that fic purely AU, or will it have some tie to the series. Seems it could easily be a future life for them, since you kept the youkai in it.

Anyway, glee! ::running off to read the rest of your fics::
Renet chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
"It's just an inchworm." Ha! Perfect.
Elf Asato chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I really liked this a lot! Cute
authorialintent chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Dark, funny, and succinct...I love it! "Can't you be merciful?"

San-chan, you little hypocrite, you. Non-attachment out the window again? I've always found it ironic that he trumpets that philosophy to every passerby without maintaining its ideals past, say, the second episode...*G*

Little well-written bits like this make the last six or so not-so-good fics I waded through worth the trouble. Sankyuu! *does 38/83 dance*
hakkai-sanrasinah chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
That was... amusing. Hehe... had me grinning for a while there. _