Reviews for Is This The End?
StarryRavenFire chapter 11 . 1/30/2005
I have been waiting for this chapter! lol I hope that she doesn't remember what he did to her because it would suck... and it also sucks that Rhea has to go to hell just for saving a life.
Lost Inside chapter 12 . 1/30/2005
Woah...FF is realy different now...Awesome story! Good ending! Icant wait for the epilouge...*cry* No more stories! Waah! ! lol jk. Great job!
jw chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
this one to
SmashCatchum chapter 10 . 10/23/2004
I told you dells sucked in my unavoidable joke e-mail...not that you can read this now anyway...i'll make it short. I forgot what I was going to say so i'll be leaving now
Slayergirl1362 chapter 10 . 10/21/2004
ditto
Lost Inside chapter 10 . 10/21/2004
'S ok My 'net was down for like a week or something from soem stupid virus.
theSilver-Sapphire chapter 9 . 10/20/2004
so SAD! WA! please don't make corrie have a kid... don't let her die... *sob* *sniffle sniffle* how could you DO this? You almost made me cry! (Well, almost.) But the fic is so wonderful! one piece of advice only- just the tiniest TEENIEST bit too abrupt. but it so rocks! WA!
beastboyblitz chapter 9 . 10/20/2004
wow... that was... bloody, i guess... WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Slayergirl1362 chapter 9 . 10/15/2004
0.0

aww. it was a bit confuzzling since it moved so fast and all of a sudden, but it's still good. i dreamed i was in corrie's position a couple of weeks ago, and there was a flash of a narrow place, don't know if it was a hall or small room or cave or what. but there were all these candles draped on white lace, and there were supposed to be explosives. huh.

anyways, this is very cool. i hope you update soon!
SmashCatchum chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
you're blowing chapters out your freakin' ass! but that's a good thing . i'd reveiw ALOT more than I am this time but my family is watching this show..'father of th pride' maybe you've heard of it I dunno..it seems like more of one of those crazy fever dream..absolute insanity! oh yeah this chapter freakin' rocked..can't wait for a new one...*passes out more praises that you have to think of on your own* remember get creative with those things (the praises not your story it's great the way it is _
laurashrub chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
That's it? She's dead? You killed her off? Apollo's gone but he killed Corrie? (goes to weep in a corner)
warprince2000 chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
Sailor PPearl chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
*blink* *blink* WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING STOPPING RIGHT THERE? NO WAY IS CORRIE SUPPOSED TO DIE! SHE'S TOO COOL! OKAY, I'LL ADMIT LOGAN WAS A BIT OF A BASTARD BUT, WELL, HE'S A TEENAGER WHICH ISN'T MUCH OF AN EXCUSE BUT HE STILL IS! UPDATE SOON!
StarryRavenFire chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
I don't know if you have the story all written out but perhaps Corrie heard what he had said about being a coward and being scared and him loving her and the baby and maybe she'll be like 'aww he really does love me' and stuff.

Please Update soon ] I love it
Lost Inside chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
God I hate you right now. You are evil! You killed Corrie then he baby then almost killed Logan! ARGH!

Though you were nice enough to kill Apollo. Come on can't you just make Logan have healing powers like Raven! SOMETHING!
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »