Reviews for Is This The End?
SmashCatchum chapter 8 . 10/11/2004
GASP!he was a selfish stupid!how dare him!oh well MAYBE he'll change...but he deserves whatever corrie throws at him now being, rude remarks,punches...knives maybe . so umm yeah i'm really happy you updated and I won't leave a long review this time..but yeah get to gettin' to e-mail me (this is sweetpea15022 btw)or..not idc
Sunrise chapter 8 . 10/10/2004
i am a big fan ive read all ur stories and i loved themand this is one of ur best! keep writing!
ravenhater chapter 8 . 10/10/2004
this is one of the best stories ive ever read!i hope corrie and logan get together and it is a happy ending. please review soon!
StarryRavenFire chapter 8 . 10/9/2004
Stupid Logan! -throws shoe at Logan- It was a sad chapter but I liked it. Please update soon
warprince2000 chapter 8 . 10/9/2004
awfulwaffle09 chapter 8 . 10/9/2004
AH!

POOR CORRIE!

STUPID LOGAN!

GRR!
Slayergirl1362 chapter 8 . 10/9/2004
no! what happened? everything was fine and then this comes up out of the blue? plz update soon!
Lost Inside chapter 8 . 10/9/2004
Wow. Emotional. Update soon!

Lost Inside
Slayergirl1362 chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
plz update soon! i luv all ur stories. _
SmashCatchum chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
okay, so I have this weird habit where I had to go out and re-read this entire chapter with the 'rain' from breaking bejamin playing to myself. I started the song at 'She calmed as he came close to her, and she lifted a hand to push the wet hair from his forehead.' to 'And as he slowly lowered her onto his bed, her eys trusting as he slid into her... he finally realized how much he truly loved her'

That's exactly when it ended, and you were right the song went perfectly along with it. It also..somehow..helped me read it a little better, I don't really know why but I could comprhend it more or something. But whatever I really, really like...love this story and uhh...can't wait for that next chapter to show up .
Kaz chapter 7 . 10/2/2004
That is such a good chapter keep on going
robinstar chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
It's finally here! You don't know how long I've waited for this chapter to get here! I thought I was going to die from waiting! No, but that was good. I like it and can't wait for the next chapter!

hal (robinstar)
StarryRavenFire chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
I loved this chapter! It was so perfect! Do not worry you should have not of offended anyone because you wrote it with a mature way. How wonderful! Please update soon.
laurashrub chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
Ok...well aside from the swearing and the hints of the two having sex...I enjoyed the chapter. I understand that you promised to not go any further in that departement, so thank you for that. But if possible could you reduce the amount of swearing as well? I know it's up to you but if it's at all possible I would appreciate it.
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 9/28/2004