Reviews for In The End
Royal Detective chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
WHAT HAPPENED TO JOEY!
Royal Detective chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Seto being in a wheelchair is not what I can imagine but so far good.
LadyRistu chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Jesus! what a story! this...this reminded me that i'm actually story almost made me cry! I hate crying! i hate you! J/k! But very moving story! very moving!
MaziMe chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
This fic is sweet like chocolate, and there is no sign that says complete. But you could say that chapter 15 is an epilogue or something... Like, they kiss passionately, say I love you, tell Mokie, and something else scrumdiddillyumcious!
john chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
Updated soon please
MythCreatorWriter chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Kaiba wouldn't be so direct with his feelings, but at least it all sounded like him. I like how Kaiba gave her his trench coat and didn't say anything in return. That is very much him and I liked that addition.

At the end it was choppy for me. I didn't quite get what Serenity was doing. I couldn't picture it.

I do have to question how an elevator at the Kaiba mansion breaks down. Also I think more editing is necessary. There are sentences that aren't finished not just in this chapter but the other ones as well.

I do like the emotions and mostly realistic development that's going on here.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
The thumb in the mouth was kinda cute, but it just reinforces Mokuba as a really little kid. Which is isn't he's nearly a teenager.

I like the dialogue. I don't get confused as to who is talking because they're voices are so distinct. Kaiba laughing doesn't really fit him though.

I didn't even know the elevator dropped. It seemed a bit abrupt but I like the flashing lights. It adds atmosphere.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Huh Mokuba's problem was taken care of quickly. Wouldn't Mokuba of all people know Kaiba all the time? And why did he reveal it so quickly too? I know he's not Seto, who would guard his secrets with his life, but he just blabbed to some babysitter he didn't even want?

I'm guessing Serenity hurt or killed her brother. That could explain her not liking her last name. I would suggest putting a break before your author's note too. Otherwise it just blends with the story.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
The beginning doesn't really sound like Serenity. Why doesn't she like her last name? It's the same last name as her brother who she loves. And dancing? That implies she's a stripper. Is that correct? If it is, that also isn't her and if it isn't, that's what I got from that word.

I like that Serenity didn't look at him with pity. Though the fact Kaiba thinks of her as a mystery is contrived to me. Of course she's a mystery. He's never met her before.

I am interested in what goes on.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I have to say I like how this is going. Kaiba is acting like Kaiba. Not taking self-pity on himself. He's just going about his business as usual and being pissed that he has to be dependent on something. I'm so happy to see him acting like himself, just in a wheelchair.

The flashback and end flashback wasn't necesary. And Mokuba doesn't really need a babysitter. He never had one in the anime when Kaiba went on trips. Why should he now? I know it's the way you have Kaiba meet Serenity but there are other, more plausible ways to do so.
Angelmon chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
Please update! This is one of my favorite stories!
FoxyWolf2 chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Angelmon chapter 14 . 4/18/2010
I'm begging you please continue this amazing story! This story is in my top 20 stories! And that is a hard thing to do considering this goes by every fanfic I've ever read, and that is alot!
P.O.J.A chapter 14 . 4/18/2010
EEP! I am simply brimming with fangirlyness right now, oh wow this story is just amazing from beginning to, well, the last update! This was written really beautifully, I love how their interactions seemed so natural and honest. It started off very playful and fun and sweet and downright romantic, esp this last chapter. Boy does Kaiba know how to take a girl's breath away xD

Overall I must say the storyline is wonderful and unique, it's nice to see Kaiba as the victim sometimes. I wonder if Serenity will ever tell him of her operation, that is something they could connect/relate to with each other. And what happened between her and Joey? Oh this story is simply amazing!

Great job as always, I await your update in due time. Keep up the excellent work!

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
Angelmon chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
Please continue this story!It is one of my favorite stories!