Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
yet again chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
cute :)
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
(Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, I'm scribbling things down as I go)

Wow, I remember reading this years ago. Can't believe I apparently never reviewed it (sorry)

Haha, love it:- "Had Anya and Tara been sober, they would have noticed that their companion was more than a little odd, even by their standards, but after you have been dumped at the alter by the man you loved or found out that your girlfriend has been controlling your mind, you can hardly be expected to think rationally."

I thought the kids were adorable throughout, loved the guys taking the kids to their work, Anya's part especially and I loved how the four girls bonded together

"Anya was still trying to come up with an appropriate plan for vengeance and Darla had promised to make the wish for her." - Love their teamwork

I really liked Drusilla's nickname for Anya "Anya-fairy" it's adorable
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers. Your story, "Hell Hath No Fury", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com

You can find the Buffy Weekly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1121.0

EnwXan chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I'm finding the story like a few of your others pretty good so far. I like the as nick-named "little verse" stories and this along with the two "Happiest Place's on Earth" Spike-Tails, (Yes 'my' spelling), hit my funnybone right. However, in case it hasn't been mentioned to you previously, there seems to be a connection fault for [ 11], at least it keeps saying that when I try to read the that chapter, though it will let me go to chapter 12 and thirteen. I'll keep an eye open for it to be either corrected or my laptop decides in it's infinite wisdom to do as it's told so I can finish reading the whole thing. My next try is your spoof on three men and a baby. Don't get writers block, I need my daily fanfic story fix. Bye now.
SmileyBoo chapter 14 . 7/30/2008
This story was so funny! I really enjoyed it! Congrats of a job well done!
David Fishwick chapter 14 . 6/4/2008
Cool idea and very funny. Thanks for writing and you are a good author.
gosullivan chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
So awesome the second time around.
DyeMeCrimson chapter 14 . 11/24/2007
OMG! Your story was so FUNNY! Little Anya was definitely my favorite!

Poisonchik88 chapter 14 . 1/2/2007
I found this story th other day by pure chance and I just wanted to tell you how much I loved it.. Its one of the best that I read.

This is the first thing I have read by you and I plan to come back for more...

It was simply amazing..
Bobboky chapter 14 . 11/22/2006
awesome, will the two five year olds ever grow up or are they stuck at that age forever do to the spell?
Rebel Goddess chapter 14 . 12/30/2005
I liked the sweet funniness of this, especially with the more serious undertow of forgiveness needed and granted. Good stuff. More please.
cecil13 chapter 14 . 10/4/2005
Beautiful sotry. I love it.
Darklight chapter 14 . 10/4/2005
Nice ending like the powers thing ending up in Darla and Dru.

Get more on little Tess fic.
gidgetgirl chapter 14 . 10/3/2005
I'd love to see you take a stab at the Tara, Donny, and Beth throwback. It would be so different than everything else out there, even this. So much angstier.

This was a great ending. Little Darla and Dru are so powerful it's scary! The last line was perfect, and Xander as "Prince Edith" was hilarious. I'm glad you stuck with this fic. Congrats on finishing.
Rose Madder chapter 14 . 10/3/2005
That was such a great story! All the girls were just perfect, and I'm so glad that you kept Dru and Darla as happy little girls instead of turning them back into vampires. :-)

I loved everything about this story, from the talks between the girls to the babysitting scenes to the fact that you brough Xander and Anya together again. I shudder at the thought of little Dru being able to grant wishes, though. ;-)

And yes, a sequel would be great, as would be a throwback story with Tara, Donny and Beth. I don't think I'll ever get too much throwback fics.