Reviews for Perfectly Beautiful
izzy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I wish it were longer... :'(
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Sweet and cute.
DM-sama chapter 1 . 8/16/2010

That was so unbelieveably beautiful I'm not so sure where to start!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh, this is beautiful You should stick to one language only, the use of "baka" doesn't make it sound more japanese, it just sounds out of place. Besides that, I absolutely loved the story, so cute!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
very sigh worthy- i liked this fic- short and sweet- oh how i LOVE vegeta
MajinKaori chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
) that was sweet
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Cute! Like the sensetive Vegeta!
Dilu chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Amazing!, I can really imgine this happening! It sounds just like Vegeta you're really good at his POV, but I have a little constructive criticism, hope you don't mind.

He might be an alien but I doubt he's unfamilier with words such as buffet table. And the way he talks is slightly different(IMO)like instead of saying two words he's the type to shorten instead of

"Damn I am good"

"Damn I'm good"

And I think you should stick to one language and not use Japanese words, even if that was the original language:)

But these are just personal views, no offence is meant to your writing(Which is amazing!)Because the characters were really In Character, the whole fic, and I loved the last bit, it was so them.

I've only read your fics in the DBZ section but I've read a Lot in the Tekken section and I have to say, you write REALLY well

Happy Writing

Aqua Master chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
So kawaii! I really loved it! Especially when Vegeta confesses in the end... It was wonderful. :)
Traveling Muse chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
quite lovely and in character..sigh
tippy'foots chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Words can not explain my love for this story!
SkaifeY chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Was an awesome story coming from an awesome author. :D

Keep up the good work.
Cappuccino Penguin chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Very Cute! I am always impressed when an author can keep Vegeta in character but sentimental at the same time.
D4cHilliN chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
DAMN!That was so good. how do u do it? i'm adding it to my favorites(which is what i do everytime i read one of your fics)
b-chan2007 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I loved this one-shot! You have a true talent...I don't think I'd be too good at telling it in Vegeta's PO like you can! This is going on my favorites and now when I get the chance I'm going to have to read more.

You did an excellent job from his PO, it was like the reader was inside Vegeta's head and we were getting to see what he saw in this fic's setting. Great job and KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!