Reviews for Moonlight Shadow
Aslook chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Great fic! Loving Edward! Please update!
SaberMoto chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
*Just now read it and it's March 28*

Ok, Ok, I'll stop. Just dun take my Duo away! Or Hiro... Ok, now I need to stop watching Gravitation! and I've got myself hooked on a few songs by L'Arc~En~Ciel! help... too much anime!

Anyway, it's great, Reily. and as I said in my other review of Skater boy:

Anyone who flames Reily has to take it up with ME. I can't take people like that anymore, and quite frankly, I'm ticked. those of you who want to flame her stories, DON'T. I'm one ticked off guard dog.

now that I'm done with my ranting... I'll talk to you later. (email? NOT ASKING! *holds onto duo for dear life* and I've got a cute Heero piccy I found for you!)

Lita
Kaito KID chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Okay, MAD. Let me point it out to you. Alternate Universe. No one cares about Aoko here. Aoko, in Reily's universe, does not exist. Therefore she cannot like Kaito, leaving him open for another character. Sorry, but you're really gonna have to get over it. That or you can stop reading. The choice is yours! *insert rude gesture here*

To Reily:

Sitting here at school, doing nothing of importance.. so I thought I'd leave another review! Can't wait for the next chappie!Mwahahahaha! *insert happy Kaito face here*
MAD chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
ITS AOKO THAT KAITO LIKES NOT WHOEVER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ! HOW CAN YOU NOTE KNOW THAT ? GODGODGODGODGODGODGODGOD ! AGH !
MAD chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Kaito KID chapter 3 . 11/20/2004
*grin* Always a good fic! So when is the next chapie comin out?
SaberMoto chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
GO BUNNI! IT ROCKS! email me, will ya? or im me!

Lita (saber)
magicbulletgirl chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
great story thus far. I'm interested to see where you're going to take it. Good luck in your writings.
Ember Mage chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Eh, just some things that confuse me.

1. Oh, so Kiseki is Ran's cousin. Oh. Whoops, I just read that part. I was going to say "How would Kiseki know Ran if they live on different sides of Tokyo?"

2. So, is Aoko going to end up with Kaito?