Reviews for Home for the Holidays
rosebuf 90 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I with u about not finding shots with them I like u story so for
CrystalVixen93 chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Please another capter
loopyhutton chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Just found, I read all the chapters & I loved it! Hope you continue this in the future!
MargaritaS chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
just when it was getting good you appear to have gone on hiatus again. i hope you return to this story at some point, i would be interested in seeing where you take it.
Midnight Venom chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
I THINK IT WAS DRACO! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I hope it was! :3 Can't wait for the next chappie!
Love-Fandom03 chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
It's good! Hope you update soon :3 can't wait for more Bill and Harry :D
Darkspider chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
While I'm rubbing my hands in glee about all the different match-making and love feels going around, I'm still worried about the Voldermort and Death Easters situation. Haha. I'm guessing that Draco is the one who is frantically helping Harry for his own unknown reasons?

Here's hoping to a future update!
Mickieskids chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
I really like this story are you going to finish it.
Charlie0925 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
I am loving this fic, please update soon, I needs more .. please? ;o)
JulesJ7 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Oh please continue
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
please update really soon
JJxWillxProtectxYou chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Please update! I love this story!
Eshi9 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Ha! Despite this being a bit a cliché (a bit xD, it's not used toooo much) with the matchmakers becoming a match, I like it so far. Especially since they both share similar motivations, to help Ron and Herm, to help themselves, and to spend more time with each other.

It's also really nice to see the familial feelings the Trio hold for one another, and how casual Ron is about it, considering he is the family-one (while Hermione is an only child and Harry is orphaned).
Eshi9 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Well, this chapter end was incredibly random. xD I'm cutting my review short just to see what the heck is going on.