Reviews for Demon Fever
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
The only complaint I have about this is the misspelling of Chrono's name. I mean seriously! It's called Chrono Crusade! Anyway, it good but I hope it's finished! I'm not a fan of WIPs! Off to read chapter 2...
nayukiamnesia chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
I LOVE IT! i mean the manga is much better then the anime and so i geuss that would put this in the middle?
Kintora chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
This was super adorable! Although super short, I really enjoyed it. :)
ShadowsOfADarkenedPast chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Is there a sequel? That was a really cute and it would be awesome if you did a sequel where they get together together publicly and stuff...Thank you so much for your awesome use of talent! Writing is a gift and i love it when people aren't afriad to use it!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 12/23/2009

Oh noes! O!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Nice start. )

angelrider13 chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
Aw! The ending was adorable. I love your fic.
tai chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
this story was great! i was expecting to just put it down like so many fanfictions i've found, but i ended up reading the whole story without stopping at like 12 AM! This was just fabulous! You got the characters really well, and it was beautifully written! i could see everything you described. and plus im a terribly hopeless romantic so i really enjoyed that. So great job! you're an excellent writer! :) (im really happy because you just made this great fanfiction concerning my FAVORITE ANIME COUPLE RIGHT NOW! heehee. plus i'm on a lot of tea, so im pretty hyper.) oh, and there's a paragraph at the bottom of this window where i'm writing this review saying that critique is good, but i can't find anything that could be improved. :D
rivendellelve chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
That was so cute and beautifully written and I love it
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
FINALLY! Haha! I had this magnificient story favorited but I lost it...and it took me two days to find it, because my brain decided to lose the title of the story! XD

(On a more serious note: This is one fantastic story, and YOU are on my secret list of perfect genius'Hahaha!)
Angel Spirit chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
*very* cute ending! -~v I like how you stuck with the characters personalities...a friend recently introduced me to Chrno Crusade and is letting me borrow her DVD copies and now I'm finding myself hooked, and wanted to read something non-spoilerish...and this seemed to do the trick! Chrno's just too adorable when he's sick/injured and more worried about Rosette than himself...
sneko-chan chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
you know, there's something so cute about this story, that no matter how many (and there has been) many times I've read this, it always makes me smile. You're one of the few fan fiction people who've written a good story and had an ending I've liked. there are very few and yours is one of the best. keep it up!