Reviews for Heart of the Night
helga1967 chapter 19 . 7/21
I love how you make me cry. Excellent work
savemyunicornclarence chapter 22 . 6/18
This was amazing! I love it. I really love the werewolf traditions with the names, and Logan and his pack were amazing. I really enjoyed the scene where the young werewolves were challenging severus. Lol.

Alan was adorable! He attracts trouble, and I was about to cry when severus Saw that he was going to die before first year ends ... then much to my relief you figured out a way to keep him alive, whole connecting werewolf tradtions, family bonds, and further deepen werewolf protectiveness. I love your take on them. Made me so happy. It was still the pain filled transformations, but you made it kinder. I love when writers develop lycanthropy. Your is one of the best I have read.

The snupin absolutely killed me. It was a slow build, but I loved how they developed their relationship together. First as enemies to alpha and beta then to friends then to lovers. Excellent transitions between them. Lol. The orders reaction to remus being the alpha. I really loved how that played out as well. The alpha was remus because he was more experienced, and severus struggled with being under someones control again. I love seeing severus transition from being turned into a werewolf. Explained canon as well as deepening him as your own character.

I love the more gentle severus. Alan helped him as did remus. Sure he is still severus, but he protects and loves his pack.

As well as tonks being the traitor. Sad about that, but it was fitting. It fit the plot and made sense.

Excellent fic. One of my favorite snupin ever. It made me laugh and cry and smile and frown. I adored alan, and I love snupin forever.
Lost as Alice chapter 4 . 5/13
This line: "if he says it's not your fault, it's not your fault." of Severus' was so cute, it compelled my hand to write a review to you. I damn well love it already! Loving the plot and the characterization and everything. I'm glad I found this story. I've always wanted to read a good Remus/Snape story, so I can't wait to stalk your bio and fav stories after I'm done, lol.

Thanks so much! May you always be awesome.
Jissy2013 chapter 22 . 3/13
So sweet
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 3/7
Love it
whitehound chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Hmm. It's certainly not true in the books that Remus would never willingly expose anybody to his were form. As a boy he repeatedly exposed innocent bystanders to the risk of being bitten (we're told there were many near misses) and as an adult he walked out under the full moon in company with three children (one of them lame), a physically weak and half0starved friend, a bound prisoner and an unconscious colleague, despite having been reminded that he hadn't taken his Wolfsbane. There was nothing to stop him staying in the Shack out of the way of the moonlight and sending somebody to fetch the Wolfsbane, but instead he chose to take a stupid risk with the others' safety.
whitehound chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
It's certainly not bad - it's an interesting premise and looks very promising.

Btw King's Cross is so called, it doesn't have a "the" in front. Some areas of London do have a "the" in front, such as The Angel Islington (named after a famous pub in Islington) or The Old Kent Road, but King's Cross isn't one of them.
despicableme chapter 22 . 6/1/2015
Beautiful story.
Blubule chapter 22 . 4/5/2015
Thanks for this amazing story. I loved it ;) Remus and Severus are perfect ;) And Alan is very cute.
Kisses from a french reader.
Blubule
Lady W. Stark chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
I for one really enjoyed this fic and w o lud like to know when you write you sequel if at all possible, and cannot wait lol here is my email . thanks and keep up the good work!:)