Reviews for Batman: Dark Side
Darth Ocnarf chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Darkseid Sidious seria una batalla nterresante
Darth Ocnarf chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Darkseid seguro sabe algo de los sith puesto que ha vivido varios milenios y el tiene los tubos boom que pueden ir a distintas dimensiones
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This was really good. I enjoyed it very much. Cool match up, Darth Maul VS Batman.
Bodomite chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Awesome! And good for you that the Bat won ;)
Hoosier Daddy chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
I think you did a first-rate job on this story. LSOK should realize that Darth Maul clobbered Superman and his poker buddies using the Force. When it came to be Batman's turn, Maul tried to outfight him on a PURELY PHYSICAL level! At least, initially. So, to paraphrase my opening statement, your story is 100% blooper-free, as far as I'm concerned.
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Masterfully done! Especially, the plot device for bringing Darth Maul to the DC Universe. A boom tube generator with Cyrillic-lettered controls? Sounds like Intergang had a Russian chapter (which, in turn, sounds like an intriguing premise for a sequel)! In any case, the fight scene was wonderfully described, and the character analysis of Batman plausibly rendered. My compliments.
Tiamat1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Hey! A Cross-over that pays off! Cool idea and well thought out in places especially Maul comparing his and Bats ethics and practises. Well written and enjoyable! Keep up the cool work!
Sleeves of White Snow chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
The story is good if you skip the fact that Darth maul took down the entire Justice League (including heavy hitters like Superman, Captain Marvel, and Green Lantern,) and Batman battles him to a draw? I mean, Batman's a guy whre, if the Joker hit him in the head hard enough he'd be out cold. But at least you had J'onn save the day (through I would have rather it been Superman. I can't picture J'onn going against Batman's orders and Superman has doen it several times in the past. Take No Man's Land for example). Ignore those little bits and the story is terrific.
RobotwtsuwanBat chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
Cool do some more.
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
Excellent. Superb technique
Sho Shinjo chapter 1 . 2/15/2001
Good story. Only thing missing is Batman travelling to the SW universe to take on Darth Maul. Like most sequels, that could work out. Remember Batman vs. Predator: Hunted... Hunter"? Well, that's just a thought, but it's a good story.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
... and it was all because of a misunderstanding on both sides...

You make this crossover SO credible. It's a mix I wouldn't have thought of- but I *liked* this one... Care to do a sequel?

Maybe in the SW world of SW4-6, or the world of Young Jedi Knights?

Thanks for a good one.

TC
TDX chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
Excellent story. Great ending. How about one from the reverse angle. The Dark Knight meets the Jedi Knights?
MissPennyworth chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Awesome, man! I had considered Batman/Star Wars crossovers before, but hadn't convinced myself that they would work. You, however, made this work remarkably well! Maul's cultural interpretations were hilarious. Wise to pit Batman and Maul against each other - I have a feeling that Vader would have had little compunction about using his saber against anything and anyone! Besides the fact that he doesn't strike one as the hand-to-hand type. ;) Huntress's foul mouth being bad enough to distress even Darth Maul was an amusing touch. Keep it up...