Reviews for Save Me From The Dark
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Ahw, cute
Sleepinginthegarden2257 chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
I love this book and all but the only problem is in the summary it say that Draco cuts... But you only include that part in the beginning of the story and then totally leave that idea all together. I would change the summary a bit and make it seem a little more mushy then what it is now. But still a very good book otherwise
ichirei chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
i loved this chapter sooo much! My only thing is...what if they sleep in and someone pulls the curtains away and sees draco and harry? -ichisakuraki reiosamuka [ps my shift key hardly ever works]
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I do not really know how to gt my point across here, but I love this so far. Thank you for writing it. : D
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Spent entire time making high pitched noise trying to keep from laughing :)
feltmorelove chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Awwww the end of this chapter made my heart melt!i hope the chapters are longer I'm intrigued to read more tho!And love the POV
Hi chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
O_O... What happens next?
WaleTail chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
OMG! you are one of the best writers i have ever had the privlage of reading there work. please out of the kindness of your love of draco/harry please send me all the lemon, blowjobs, and edited chapters you have you can send them to me here or at . thanks a bunch. please keep writing. :)
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
I know this story was written years ago but Harry and Draco are wizards they could easily hex Ron and the others, they have wands unless it's an Alternate Universe. It just makes no sense. I like the story I just think that Draco and Harry should hex them.
MrsTColfer chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
so sweet. almost cried :)
MrsTColfer chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Thi is very good :D
not dead yet chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
Loved it!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 14 . 8/8/2009
aww i hoped this would hav a happy endding but its sad! good job tho!
KawaiiNyuu chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
Gah You used Yellowcard in there! I love them! Only one, Breathing and Way away are my favorites
Belle A Lestrange chapter 14 . 7/1/2009