Reviews for The Return of the Priest
I WANT LAZERWULF YO BE MY BFF ! YOU ROCK BRO !
Phantasmagorical Me chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
"'Seth, I am your father.'"
When I first read that, I'm all, 'This guy has been watching too much Star Wars.' But I really like this story! It's a shame that you've canceled your sequel... I was looking forward to it. Can you please reconsider? Also, could you take a look at my FanFictions? They are called, "The Return of Kisara" and "Saved By An Angel".

Thanks! And I also think you're an awesome writer!
Undead Assassin chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Nice comment about the girl's uniforms in Eastern Anime. It just annoys me how they think most girls would actually wear that crap instead of a normal girl's uniform!
Nika Yami chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
great story. it was totally awesome. please with a sequel but don't make it when they are married.
Shade the Bat chapter 18 . 9/10/2010
lol great ending!
X-Men.Alum chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
This has got to be one of the most fantastic fanfictions I've ever read. I'm a little disappointed it was so short though. I really hope you decide to come back and do a sequel of this!
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
Loved the whole story! I was considered reviewing most of the other chapters, but I couldn't bring myself to stop reading long enough to do so! I especially loved the ending with Seth taking over Seto's body, again, as well as the very end with Duke and Tristan waking up in the back of the car! Great job, I hope that you will consider writing a sequel to this sometime because I would love to read it!
Flaming Blizzard chapter 18 . 11/8/2008
Aww, this was really fun and adventerous. Lyn was a distinct, believable character, which made it even better. Good job!-Flame
Angel Diary chapter 18 . 8/18/2008
I totally loved your story I hope you make a sequel as soon as !
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 18 . 4/11/2007
I LOVE the bit where Seth takes over Kaiba's body to pay his respects to the Pharaoh! That was [censored] HILARIOUS! I really enjyed this fic! Hm, maybe I'll look up the sequel...

Tie-dyed Trickster
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
This is fun! I'm really enjoying this, so far! But that's not the reason I'm reviewing. I'm reviewing because, not only am I a lover of Yugioh, GX, and tie-dye, not only am I a lovable yet irratating trickster, I am (pause) A FOUR-LEAF CLOVER FINDER! No, seriously, I am. I've got a BUNCH! And, awhile ago, I decided, like so many superheros and geniouses, I would use my talent for the greater good! So now I collect, press, and dry four-leaf-clovers, and hand them out to anyone who seems to need them! You don't seem to need one, but I'll send it to you, anyway! (Looks at clover in hand, looks at computer screen, looks at clover again. Frown begins to furrow brows). As soon as I figure out how. Oh well! Here's a cyber-four-leaf-clover until I come up with a solution!

Tie-dyed Trickster

P.S. I have also done the 'chapter per day' thing on my story. Freaks, Geeks, Freaky-Geeks, and Geeky-Freaks of the world, UNITE!
Elma Mar chapter 18 . 11/25/2006
I realized I never reviewed for this chapter. My bad. But better late than nervous, ne?

This was incredible story from start to finish. I loved the part with Tristan and Duke in the end. They're both comical characters.

All I can say is BRAVO!

Congrats on finishing wonderfully!
AllDay chapter 18 . 10/25/2006
Really, this fic had it all: romance, mystery, fantasy, humor. All of my favs, anyway. Kudos for a fab fic, LW.
Kanius chapter 18 . 8/31/2006
Nice ending and a good story.

I enjoyed this from the start. Looking forward to your Naruto story!

Peace!
Amme Moto chapter 18 . 8/25/2006
. Haven't heard from you in a while! we need to get back to talking. It's been forever and I have a lot to talk about now that it's been...

holy cow... a year and a half! No way.

Anyway, I liked to story. It was great. I didn't know you were watching Naruto! I've only rea the first book; I haven't seen any of it. Maybe I should... I'm more into Star Wars still and Pirates of the Carribean. And high school. And... jazz band. ((passes out)) I'm so busy.

Anyway I'll be on AIM and i still have my same screen name, so maybe I'll see you on. Mucho props on the great story! .