Reviews for Songbird
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
XD XD That shot at the end is pure brilliance. *huggles it and laughs*
BLAZE119 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
That had nothing about Yami and Mai and that sucks because YAmi and Mai are awesome!
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
aw that was cute i just wish there was more Joey but i wish that in almost every review i make but this was so cute even without that much Joey and that surprizes me because i AM a HUGE Joey fangirl but anyways i'm done so review you later_
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
*giggles* I liked it! So you have a teeny Duke fixation too... now that's somethin' common between us.. Actually - us and every other YGO fangirl, I think... I mean, who *doesn't* have have a small (or huge) Duke fixation? The guy's air od 'I'm so sexy and I know it' totally works for him!

ps: I promise I'll get the 7th chappie[CIAFLW] proofread soon!
Killian chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
i loved the endding...well actually i loved the whole thing but anyway...
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Okay. You might want to kill me after I confess this. Actually, I sort of wanted to kill myself. But when you first described the girl onstage, I thought it was *Duke* and that was his big secret. I have read way too many fics where they spring that on you, I think. :P But anyway. I thought this was cute. Duke's always an interesting character- he's sexily mysterious, with just a touch of asshole (no offense, lol. But he kinda is. But so is Seto, and I love him too).

Anyway! Happy ending! Pretty funny, too.

Ciao!