Reviews for Home Is Where The Monsters Are
bria chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
wow, the part where you said that Anna was killing vampires one moment, loving the next, then being a child, that is so like me and my friend...who is basically my sister. even though i haven't finished reading yet,MORE! lol i love your writing, a i personally thank you cuz Anna was my fav. character, and not many people let her live in their writings thanks!
soulfulpen chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
wow cool chappy. luv how a lil bit of fluff wat added in the ending. just a TINY bit! luved it
Vote14Caskett chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
great chapter!
gonewithdafeather chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
great story! Hugh is soo hott!

"If you build it come they will" -Yoda
WhiteCamellia chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
Oh! This is really good! Please update soon! I really like it!

Cathartic Trance chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
Oh, such a BRILLIANT story! I loved it althogh there wasn't much original conflict or dilemma. Other than that I really enjoyed this story. Too bad there was only one make out session ;) (hehe)

Eryneth chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
I love this story! So, so great! Chapter 5 is funny and sexy! Go saxophones ; )
Ms.Wolfwood chapter 7 . 11/1/2004
This was a great story. Keep writing.
KillerKitty16 chapter 7 . 10/26/2004
aww i luv it!
Ms.Wolfwood chapter 7 . 10/25/2004
I really enjoyed reading this story. Sorry I haven't reviewed but school had a major role to play. Never fear though, I still read the new chapters even if I couldn't post the review immediately.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 5 . 10/4/2004
ok, slightly OOC, but only because no guy i know is as sweet as you make Gabe out to be... unless ofcorse, you know him, in which case could you lend me his number? I dono, cute, but not your best work.

Random coment- when carl was cooking soup, all i could think of was coonie stew and "What's taters, precous?"
kate-melissa chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
i love it! post the next fic, and update soon! love kate
Ebon Flow chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
yay! great story update ... and yes please write trailer :)
magot123 chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
You're going to end it alreay? But it's so short! Never mind. It's a great fic, and if I may suggest, I think you'd be great writing an action fic sequel to this or something:)
KillerKitty16 chapter 5 . 10/2/2004