Reviews for Kat Skratch Fever 2 - A SwatKats/Gargoyles Crossover
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
make a third one to tell how this plays out. PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSE please please. I love this stuff.
Dawn Totadile chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
More please, and its a bit scetchy on some of the spelling and words by the way. It was so Epic though, that would have made one of the best episodes ever!
Kaysin-12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Damn this would've made the best Saturday morning special ever! Well written and you kept everyone in character stuff for something you clame to have written on a "silly whim" '_
SPark681 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Nice ending to this story wonder if there will be anymore to it now that jake and chance are unmasked lol as it where. Keep up the great work and hopefully time will provide more of your writings.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
That was a really nice story, will there be more?
Cosmic Castaway chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I know this is 5 years after you written this story but I was going back and looking around and found this story and very much enjoyed it ;) Just wanted to tell you. Also I have to say, should of seen my surpise when I saw that the lead bad guy's name was Castaway ;). Great job, one of the best SK story out there, very much in character and to bad you didn't write anymore SK stories, your a great writer and keep up the great work!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
BIG smile as i said b4...AWESOME! hope u post more like this!
Sheya chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
This is great! Now I want to read more. I guess it is on to the next part.
Red chapter 1 . 10/10/2000
laughs Awesome! Thanks for writing this fic ;)
Redraptor chapter 1 . 8/18/2000
Hehe interesting ] I liked watching SwatKatz, and I am a big fan of Gargs..I enjoyed reading this fic. ]