Reviews for Mario Goes To Disney World
THXltdLover98 chapter 14 . 12/15/2016
We are introduced to Super Smash Bros. characters Wario & Waluigi who were trying to pick a ride to go on at Walt Disney World. But have trouble figuring out which one to go on. That's when a thought of ridding the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. And saying they had treasure. But that's when things got surprising when Wario heard what Waluigi said. And that's why Wario wanted to go on the ride. And things got confusing for Waluigi when they were passing by the pile of golden treasure. Wario tried jumping-ship to go and get the loot. Well... He didn't get the treasure when Waluigi said "FAKE" treasure. So, it all becomes a big laugh, and it ends when Bowser & Bowser Jr. Try to fire cannon at Wario & Waluigi. But it all back-fires in front of Bowser's face. And this is why this story is so funny. ,"It's a me, THXltdLover98, and we'll see what I'll be reviewing next time, bye-bye!"
jesrod82 chapter 41 . 1/1/2016
I have read this story to both my kids, ages 7 and 9, over the past few months (a chapter every other night) and just finished it tonight. I just want to say how much they loved it! It was so much fun to read out loud, and to hear them laughing and asking questions about what some words and phrases mean, and commenting on different scenes. It was also written very well, which is very much appreciated. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Shyguy storm21 chapter 41 . 8/20/2015
Wow, I just found this story. I'm sure you have a legitimate reason for not finishing, but it's such a shame, this story is really interesting. At least you stopped close to the end, it seems like there would only be one or two chapters left, but I was excited for Luigi and Daisy's date. Ah well, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
You should make this an actual book. Millions of people would buy it, including me!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
BEST STORY EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Sad to see nobody understand's this is a dead fic... Seriously though, can a skilled writer end this? Like, post a fic with the last few chapter's? Because I really want this to be ended.
Mariofan24 chapter 41 . 12/12/2014
Ok?I guess...FUNNY!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
AWESOME
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Wow! talk about THE BEST CHAPTER EVER!Your defently going on the cover of''The mario and dis
Reporter Kiera chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Nice you have the guts to make this my fave book
By the way...I LOVED IT WHE N WALUIGI HIT A TRASHCAN TO TRASHCAN!Haha
Reporter Kiera chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Good but awesome!It will be a hit soon on my blog that is!