Reviews for Mario Goes To Disney World
jesrod82 chapter 41 . 1/1
I have read this story to both my kids, ages 7 and 9, over the past few months (a chapter every other night) and just finished it tonight. I just want to say how much they loved it! It was so much fun to read out loud, and to hear them laughing and asking questions about what some words and phrases mean, and commenting on different scenes. It was also written very well, which is very much appreciated. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Shyguy storm21 chapter 41 . 8/20/2015
Wow, I just found this story. I'm sure you have a legitimate reason for not finishing, but it's such a shame, this story is really interesting. At least you stopped close to the end, it seems like there would only be one or two chapters left, but I was excited for Luigi and Daisy's date. Ah well, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
You should make this an actual book. Millions of people would buy it, including me!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
BEST STORY EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Sad to see nobody understand's this is a dead fic... Seriously though, can a skilled writer end this? Like, post a fic with the last few chapter's? Because I really want this to be ended.
Mariofan24 chapter 41 . 12/12/2014
Ok?I guess...FUNNY!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
AWESOME
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Wow! talk about THE BEST CHAPTER EVER!Your defently going on the cover of''The mario and dis
Reporter Kiera chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Nice you have the guts to make this my fave book
By the way...I LOVED IT WHE N WALUIGI HIT A TRASHCAN TO TRASHCAN!Haha
Reporter Kiera chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Good but awesome!It will be a hit soon on my blog that is!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Nice this is funny so far...