Reviews for Secrets
Smithy chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
When Will made that vow, it reminded me of when Coy Duke promised a Russian gymnest that he wasn't going to let anything happen to her.

"I ain't gonna let anything happen to ya. Now, you believe that, don't'cha?"
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2007
this was so good! one of the better ones i've read. you're a great writer
AniCrackersInUrSoup chapter 15 . 7/18/2006
I absolutly loved this story!I just read the whole thing it it is excelent!I'm goingto try and find the sequal you said you were going to write on this story right now! I love,love,love this story and it is now in my favorite stories! )
Twirl chapter 10 . 1/20/2005
- I truely enjoyed reading your story, and was surprised to find that I hadn't reviewed yet. Just popping in to say it was great, and I can't wait for the sequel!
Rob1 chapter 15 . 1/13/2005
Great Norrington- and I do so love a story with plot. Thanks for writing it.
The Logical Ghost chapter 15 . 1/2/2005
Awsome story. Loved the duel heroes and the double plots. You've also given me a REALLY good idea, which now I can't use . . . you beat me to it! Good job! Looking very much forward to a sequel!
Dawnie-7 chapter 15 . 12/19/2004
Great ending. Some happy, some bittersweet. Perfect blend. Once again I love the father/daughter relationship between Jack and Bianca. And for the record, you write the best Jack/Ana pairing I've ever seen. Kudos to you and can't wait for the sequel. Merry Christmas!
padme17 chapter 15 . 12/18/2004
GO YOU! That was awesome good job!
padme17 chapter 14 . 12/12/2004
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I'm so HAPPY now! Oh you did such a good job getting the characters right! Even at the end jack's still like 'I lie, will, get over it' YES! way to go.
Dawnie-7 chapter 14 . 12/9/2004
Wowie! Amazing chapter! Loved the way you went back and forth between each side. So Bianca killed for her man eh? That a girl! And Ana too? Talk about girl power.

ANd Jack's waking nightmare, wow. That was intense. And so well written. Great job with that. ANd finally! Feelings are expressed! Yay!
PiratePrincess91 chapter 13 . 11/30/2004
That's fun, cool plot, finally i get whats going on, i love how jack went back into the ho use, so cute...
padme17 chapter 13 . 11/24/2004
oh! You were right i LOVED this chapter! Happy day we're about to be resolved. You better be ready for a sequel or something of the like;)
Dawnie-7 chapter 13 . 11/23/2004
Wowsa! Such big surprises in this one. Absolutely loving them. Gillette, the bastard! And Ted! As always, bastard! Always having to go and ruin everthing. I sure hope he gets what's coming to him like he did in SW.

And yes, plot is tickening. Tick as honey you could say :) Love the drama!
Kettch-22 chapter 12 . 11/16/2004
“But Jack wasn’t there, and there was no guarantee that Jack was even going to come back with the Commodore. Even though Will was praying he would. Will had come to depend on Jack more than he realized and even though he and Jack had only spent about a fortnight in each others company, their friendship was sealed. Whether Jack saw it or not.
padme17 chapter 12 . 11/12/2004
oh happy day an update! Yay! this story is so good and i'm glad this interaction with the turners is coming up! now you have to solve this fling with bianca and jack and ana's problems but don't worry i'm sure you'll get there;) keep up the great work!