Reviews for To Protect Him
Kkat84 chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
Please finish this, please? Even if you just wrap it up really quickly. I like your stories.
Redemmo chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
Um, I've read some of your other Charmed fics and I'm sorry for not reviewing but my reviews can be kinda sucky at times so I don't unless I have something really great to say. Anyways, I just thought that I'd mention that the thing where Bianca pressed her hand against Wyatt's back - I read in another fic that she was draining his powers and I think that the explanation makes sense because with a person as powerful as Wyatt, I seriously doubt that Bianca would be able to drain all of his power but she could probably hold him at bay for a while - which is exactly what she did.
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
I have to hand it to you, this is quite deep.
Kitanna86 chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
GOOD STORY! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I'm begging here!
kirallie chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
Great story! Really hope Chris finds that cure!Can they change Wyatt? Keep going!
shyeye chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
i love it, is there more
Bel Vezer chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Oh. Intense. Anyhow, it's been like two months since you've updated! Hurry please! It's really good! I love it.
Bel Vezer chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Oh, that chapter was so good! I love the part with Piper the baby, and big Chris and Wyatt. That was so great. It was touching and precious. Very excellently written. Two things though. Their name is spelled Halliwell. No O. And baby Wyatt isn't two yet. He's barely 16 months old. Anyhow. You're writing is amazing.
BlueKatEyes chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Yay, you wrote more! Please keep writing it, please? You write the sibling rivalry aspect very well.
rhia chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
When you posted the first chapter I was worried about the possibility of a Mary sue. A possibility you have carefully avoided. The maturity and confidence with witch you handle the complex emotions of this family is a joy to watch.
JadeAlmasy chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
hey wonderful story! update soon!

Jade
Idreamofivan chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
Well... I almost had to re read everything cuz I didn't remembered the story... but then... its always such a pleasure to re read your stories...I know I said it a lot of times, but I love the way you write...and this is no exception
Adam88 chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
I liked and look forward to your next update.
Martina G chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
OMG! You're really going to finish this. I'm doing a happy dance. I love this story. Especially, the complexity of it. Nothing is simple or cut and dried with this particular trio. I love your explaination about how the whole rivilry came to be. I also love how you've brought a fresh perspective to Wyatt and Chris's characters. I can't wait to see what Chris or Wyatt's next move will be.
Mellaithwen chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
Good update is such an understatement :D hope you update soon, really is a good story
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »