Reviews for To Protect Him
Martina G chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
This is such a great story. Why was it never finished?
ennui deMorte chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
I just read this story and it is great! I'd love to see more!
chattypandagurl chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Great story! Nice touch with showing a soft side to Wyatt too...underneath it all, sibling rivalry still takes over...great job! Update soon!
Nathy1000000 chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
With that I meant, please continue, lol!
Nathy1000000 chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
Interesting fic. Chris and Wyatt rock. And this last chapter was awasome. Are you going to continue?
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
Girl. Did I ever tell you that your writing was amazing? Yeah I did, in more than one occasion. But still. You are SO good. please write more.. tell me what happened with evil Wyatt. Continue your other stories and write about anything you want. I am sure you could make the story of the life of a brick fascinating!
Lora Perry chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
great!
melinda brazil chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
Wow that was really something! Wa to go there, youve done a wonderful job! Congratulations...and...please do update soon
rps-lizardspock chapter 3 . 9/2/2004
very good! cant wait to see what happens next!
sailorwind chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
He didn't take Chris and Polly with him when he pulled his disappearing act? I really liked this chapter, a lot of action and I like the conflict Wyatt seems to be having with himself cause of his mom.
rhia chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
I am really enjoying this story keep up the good work
mmarija chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
I like your story, but I just hope thet polly is coles doether
tp96 chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
Oh come on! you can't just leave us hanging! lol.
rhia chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
please update please
Bluley chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
Cool story. I'm really looking forward to Wyatt's interaction with his Mom. So Polly's dad is a demon, poor Phoebe, shes such a demon magnet.

I loved the sister's reaction to yet another future offspring, Polly's different relationship with each brother and your explanation of what turned him evil. Speaking of which I like Wyatt's evil side, burning demon lackies for fun who wouldn't want to do that.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »