Reviews for The Last Sacrifice
Thank you...thank you very much for your update story. Love harumichi
TheFalcon chapter 34 . 5/30
Very old reader here. 15 years on FF and this is one of the best SM stories published and written here.

The dedication to all details you add to each chapter and character is admirable.

Regards
Crumpet04 chapter 33 . 5/6
I adore this story. Every time you update I find myself not only reading the new chapter but going back and rereading the whole thing. Your Silver Millennium is so detailed that I always read something I've forgotten.

I'm glad so glad that Shousha seems to finally have calmed down. She's been so upset this whole time, it's been depressing. lol

While reading through the story this time I found myself wanting them to remember more of their past lives, not just the last reincarnations. I'm sure they aren't vital to the story so I doubt those other lives will surface...but that's how much I love your writing. I mean part of me even wants to see a generation of Senshi that aren't the gang...another set of soulmates. Mixing the pairings up.

As much as I don't want to see them all die, I can't wait to read how it's going to happen. 3
Meneldur chapter 33 . 4/25
Glad to see you're still updating - this has been a good week, what with this update, and the new episodes of Sailor Moon Crystal. Anyway, I quite enjoyed this chapter, and I liked how controlled it was (especially compared to the previous version of this chapter). There was a strong sense of anger and conflict, but it was swiftly controlled and calmed once the Senshi took control of the situation. Everything's out in the open now, though Tranquility still has to make his move and react to the awakening and Michiru's pregnancy - can't wait to see what will happen now.
The Final Eternal Guardian chapter 33 . 4/25
Welcome back, and thanks for posting a new chapter!
hooraayyy! finally you come uo with a new chapter. pls keep updating, thanks!
caro chapter 32 . 3/3
famous story, looking forward to read more
ARX7-Arbalest chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
I was speechless. Great characterizations on Rei & Minako.
Meneldur chapter 32 . 6/26/2015
So, I haven't reviewed this chapter, and it's been some 8 months... but since there hasn't been an update either, it's not like I'm late, right?

I enjoyed Haruka and Rei's mental conversation, it was both amusing and edifying. I like how each element comes across to the other in their thoughts, as well as the odd language in which they speak and their power and control.

Interesting that Michiru hears Haruka in images and feelings. Given their closer bond and Michiru's skills, it makes sense, and adds an element of intimacy that I feel is important

I love that the way to solve their problem is to have wild passionate sex with each other. Maybe this affected even their reincarnations, causing their high sex drives and casual flirting and innuendo? In any case, it's an intriguing method, and I love how Haruka still approaches it like the mission it is.

Good to see they're comfortable enough with each other to tease each other about sexual practices and proclivities. I can easily see Michiru as the loudest - still water run deep, after all, and for all her reserve, Michiru must keep great passion under it. I liked how Rei was somewhat embarrassed by it as well. Sad that it wasn't the same after they were reincarnated, but I suppose it got better once they got their memories back - and how they must have laughed at their blushes then.

I can see Rei causing Minako to force a connection on Aphrdoite - they're both very passionate, and Minako's natural power should amplify everyone's desire, both Aphrodite (who will amplify the gods) and the Senshi (who will push the gods over). Again, though, the sexual superiority of Haruka and Michiru is proven, as they have to push Uranus over without help from Aphrodite - though on the other hand, they have the advantage of Uranus knowing about this and supporting their efforts.

I liked how Rei was using her anger, her most powerful emotion and the one most likely to affect Ares to bring out the passion in Minako and Aphrodite. No doubt it helped her, as well as affecting Ares more strongly.

I very much enjoyed the descriptions of the gods getting it on. Aphrodite and Ares were especially brilliant (especially Ares being afraid of Aphrodite), but I also enjoyed Zeus and Hera coupling for the first time in centuries, and Hermes just walking nude into Athena's temple.

Ami almost losing control was brilliant, I love seeing that - especially the idea that Makoto's effect on her is so potent she can't think properly, neutralizing her greatest power.

The moment of love and tenderness inside Michiru and Haruka's pleasure and passion was beautifully done, I absolutely loved it. Also, I very much enjoy your descriptions in general, both of passion and of the storm.

Interesting that Haruka's passion and lust had a stronger effect on Uranus than Aphrodite's effect on the other gods. Again, it drive home what I said about her emotional/sexual superiority, though of course, the point is well made that mortal passion must burn a lot brighter than godly passion.

The contrast between the different peoples of the solar system was well done. I quite enjoyed it how each planet reacted differently due to cultural difference, yet all of them wondered and talked about it.

Heh. I like how Haruka and Michiru were the last to orgasm, and because of that, the infusion of the powers they received prolonged their orgasm well beyond what is natural, causing them to collapse - though again, proving their sexual superiority. Both amusing and amazing, especially given how the other senshi now have to try and rush to their room before Shousha gets there. I can't wait for the next chapter
Maddeline Bonnefoy-Kirkland chapter 32 . 6/21/2015
I don't remember when I last reviewed, but I'm sure you remember me better as Haruka Tenpu, as that was my previous penname. (Feel free to call me Maddie, by the way.) After spending two days re-reading this from the beginning, I've remembered just how much I simply adore everything and anything that you write. I'm also still very much looking forward to your next update of this story, whenever it comes.
HunterG chapter 32 . 5/20/2015
So I read this fic multiple times when I was 15, I'm 23 now and hoping you will still finish this fic. ._. Or at least have the copy of the original if that would be possible to obtain. I'm hoping you're still planning on finishing this.

I've loved this fic and the series you've written for YEARS and it is driving me crazy. Hope you do continue and maybe (hopefully) this review might kick you back into it. I'm really... hoping :/
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
But wait, didn't Setsuna say she was supppsed to go there to meet the other senshi since they would fight together? Now her father says it wouldn't be allowed? But wasn't that half the point of this trip? Not to mention: Neptune is also part of the outers. How would she train with them if she can't see Michiru?
harucino chapter 32 . 12/12/2014
Setsuna angry will be Haruka and the girls will be run.
Update soon next chapter please.
PixieAlice255 chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
UPDATE! PLEASE! !
viper chapter 32 . 11/3/2014
can't wait for next chapter. u'r a great. love all your stories.