Reviews for Captivity
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
How cute! Homura making a promise! XD So did they meet at the end?
Waifine chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This story is very fluently written, and very stirring.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
nice, i like
Bento Box chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Oh, this was terribly bittersweet. ;.; I was teary-eyed at one point. Gah. I have to read your other fics. You have such a lovely style of writing.
amaltia chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Heehee... I've decided to take on mission impossible and read all your Saiyuki fics that I haven't already read... as well as any others that interest me. I feel like along bout of good writing! Anyhow, I really liked this fic and especially Homura's thoughts. I think you also characterized Goku really well!
yoong chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Wow! It's COOL! I like it_ Couldn't help, but wonder what would happen if Homura go free Goku from the cave instead of Sanzo? After all, in your fic he did promise to come and see Goku again.
p3c chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
A very nice,very polished fic that also falls neatly into the Saiyuki storyline.

Your writing is very focused. The 'spotlight' falls rather strictly on Homura's current position, and any form of divergence (eg, his musings about his own past), frequent as they come, seems to be deliberately kept to a minimum. This creates the impression that your Homura consciously keeps his mind off his own suffering, but gets reminded time and again at the sight of Goku and his plight.

Your use of the third person narrative enhances the story at times, esp. with the way Homura understands what and how Goku is feeling on the unspoken level, but it also makes his POV somewhat detached.

H.A.N.D.