Reviews for Absolute Shocker!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/11/2014
too bad you'll probably never update. i really enjoyed your story :-)
Guest chapter 40 . 9/22/2014
Ok so, it's been seven years. That's just crazy, you know? I read this story when you we rewriting it originally and I always got so excited for updates. And also, I've read your story so many many times over the years. I really wish you would find it in your heart to finish this story. There were so many people who read this story, they would still read it! You probably don't even get on here anymore, but still, I wanted to say how much I loved this story. I love crazy Lily and all of her wonderful and cooky friends. I wish you would have finished it. Really truly.
gurkensalat chapter 40 . 6/29/2014
I really like your story!
It's not one of those typical lily-james stories!
I'm looking forward the next chapter :)
Austione chapter 40 . 6/10/2014
Oh no! Was hoping with the length if this story plus time it's been since written that it would be complete, not dangling! These two have gone on so long they really need to be together! Well I've enjoyed the lovely long chapters and crazy Lily at any rate.
Austione chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
Love the werewolf/monthlies connection! That was great bonding/acceptance. And go Jamesie!
Austione chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
This Lily is adorable and it's hilarious how clueless. Love it and the other characters too.
paisandkai chapter 40 . 10/15/2013
oh my days, update please, it's been 5 years, I've waited long enough
InkedPetal chapter 40 . 6/10/2013
This story is great! I'm just so sad to see that it hasn't been updated in so long :(. I love Lily's personality and her voice that really comes through in her diary. I just have one problem - there are quite a few comma splices in the story; I just wanted to make you aware of that. Anyways, I really, really hope you can update this soon with more funny antics of Lily and James and crazy mothers and such! - InkedPetal
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Y ARE U PERFECT. Honestly, love your story. LOVE IT. The scatter brain-ness of it all is simply smashing.
I.love.LJ.comedy chapter 40 . 12/29/2012
PLEASE UPDATE, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DO.

I absolutely loved this story, you are a genius! Im reading this while I should be sleeping and I have to keep biting my duvet to stop myself laughing.

I guess it's unlikely we'll be getting an update anytime soon but... A girl can dream, right?
PussyWillowCat chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
You haven't updated in five years! Update, please
Lady of the Rings chapter 40 . 8/27/2012
update. now.
Lady of the Rings chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
lily REALLY needs a cookie.
Lady of the Rings chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
i fully support your opinion on penguins. hear hear!
hilarious story. its almost 5 am now.
madclifton chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
I like how you've portrayed Lily. She's just right. Good job.
1,813 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »