Reviews for She Will Be Loved
numbah-1-RAVEN chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
oh do a songfic with Mariah Carey We Belong Together that beast bo and raven break up and then she gives her thoughts and they get back together
Ace of Aces 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Dont think that you should scare yourself, but anyway it was very cute...
crazy-partygurl chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
that was really well writen. Your so could at portaying the characters emotions.(sorry if I spelled some thing wrong)
Sammypaws chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
*Squeels* i LOVE that song! tho i really saw it as a Terra/BB kinda song... Even tho i'm %100 BB/Rae, but i'm getting of subject here _ but it was great, very sweet. keep up the good work!
Mlz chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
HeHe! This was pretty good I thought you did a very good job with it. Good for you *hands cookie* I was throughly impressed by your use of grammar though. If you write some longer fic's you'll be a writer whose name is known by all R/BB shippers! Good job and keep it up! Also I thought you did a REALLY good job making the story and the song flow! GREAT JOB!
TheDarkAzar chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Aw...hugs and smooches...EEK! Did I just sya that? I'M NOT SANE ANYMORE!

-That is not something I would say in my right mind. Six hours of internet does that to you, folks. Don't end up like me.

Ahem, anyway. Well, I liked it a lot. It had none of my pet peeves, you put in good clean fluff, what more could I want? More! And thank you, Rae/bb PLEASE. Ra/Cy just plain scares me.
Zodokai chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
That was awesome. BB/Rae is great.

~Zodokai
Sky360 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I personally thought this rocked! you should totally write more to this. I never realized that Maroon 5 song realated to Raven so much. It was really perfect.

Can't wait to see what other BB/R stories you have, if you still continue!
softballtitan009 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Summary review: I LOVE MAROON 5! I LOVE "SHE WILL BE LOVED"

Fic review: I just now realized that this song describes Raven perfectly. Broken smile, rainbows and butterflies, BB INSECURE! IT ALL FITS! perfect fic. THe best i've ever read. and I normally go with Raven/Robin...

~titan009
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
I'm not much of a Rae/Beast Boy fan. *waves tiny flag with heart that says BBRae 4 eva! patheitcally* But I liked that. You're patheic, it's been five minutes. That was funny. I love humor and somewhat romance in the funny way like crushes and embarrassments in that. Very nice, I look forward to reading more of your fics.

-The Shape-Shifting Chick
Archer of the Titan chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
CAN"T BREATH TOO BEAUTIFUL EYES MELTING BECAUSE OF THE FEELING OF THE STORY. Cough cough WOW that was amazing story. I worship you. I am too humble to read your story. not. Great Job
xXInu-SamaXx chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
it was sweet. UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! please.
Kestrel chapter 1 . 8/15/2004