Reviews for Repairs
xScottx chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
It was good, no Buffy in it which was a suprise(and a relief) if you make a sequel.
Dark-Syaoran chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Awesome story.

There aren't many around based around Spike and Dana, so this was a real treat. Very enjoyable.

If you ever get back into writing Buffy or Angel, I'd definitely give it a read.
barborosa chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
I've read a fic similar to this one but different in so many ways. It was about Spike and another character and I personally really like these kinds of stories. Keep up the good work.

P.S. very good description. I like details.
pulmicort7 chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
Damn! That was good! I love the characterization for Dana; bloody perfect! "An extreme case for an extreme case..." So true. I knew Spike's unorthodox way would get through to her. I like Spike's philosophy, find one person that makes sense. It is very true. Thank you so much for this deep and thought-provoking story. It was wonderful. Kudos!
SometimesLola chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
more please! MORE SOON!
Summersfan chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
The insights in this hurt my brain, they were so good. I loved your Spike, your Dana, your Faith, but especially your Andrew. I loved the inevitability of her question after her monologue. It's all terrific.
Strange Bint chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Hi,

This is really awesome. I do hope you are going to update. I love the way you do Spike and Dana, and I'm very curious about what Andrew is up to. You also do Faith very well, though I am not sure she would let Andrew call her "little one" w/o threatening to do him some bodily harm next time :)...DO UPDATE!
thecomputerroom chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
The End...for now. i thought that meant that there would be more comming. I hope there is alot more to this story...
Fred God of chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
NO! can't be the end (grin) I am very much hoping you'll write more.
Underwater Owl chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
perfect. absolutely perfect. you have a real beautiful story here. sigh, grin, pause, marvel. Wow. Bloody Wow. Perfect ending, too. CONGRATULATIONS!
Underwater Owl chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
I am really impressed. The Dana wepisode was one of my favorites (except for the 'wee little puppet man' but anyhow) I loved the liuttle sci fi references snuck in, and would like to point out that Kirk would NEVER be able to take out Spock. Spock would Vulcan pinch him in a second. You grok? Excellent, fellow Martian.

May the force be with you-

VGalentine Micheal 'Owlybird' Smith
kargrif chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
that was a wonderful fic. i love spike's insight. and i always liked andrew. and him and faith at the end with the "five by five" was perfect. i couldn't help but laugh out loud.
vamprincess1986 chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
oh get it updated :) I likes it x
Athla chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
*blinks* wow, that was amazing