Reviews for Dark Robin
YAY MORE DARK ROBIN!
Adrenalized chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Aw, I miss evil Robin.
Adrenalized chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
This is really good :-) Some grammatical errors here and there but I love the concept!
Adrenalized chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
One correction - Starfire used a contraction while saying "Just because he isn't in control of himself . . . " It's not a big deal - just something I thought I'd point out.
Jamila chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Make a teen titans dark Robin and Slade Returns as Father and son
Anthezar chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
What a interesting little story. I enjoyed it very much. It was really cute and quite the accomplishment for your age at that time. Well done!

Once again, as I've told you before, the only thing keeping me from fully enjoying your writing style is the format of your dialogue. We as readers, we gotta admit, we're pretty slow. You have to tell us things straight or we'll miss things or get confused. Clarity is always a writer's best bet. So, when you put who's talking at the end of blocks of speech, I get really confused who is talking with who. Especially when so many characters are involved. Not to mention, I don't know the Justice League, so I get even more confused.

When speaking, people do things. Their tones change, they move, they smile, they feel things. For you to fully evolve in your writing, I'd say altering your style with your dialogue will make your writing exceptional. You've got amazing ideas, plots, well written descriptions. The dialogue is the only think that I personally think is holding you back. I know you told me your reasoning, and it's a very good one at that; however, I've had to flick my eyes downward to see who's talking before I go back up and go, "Oh, it's so and so talking." That's just not something you want your reader to be doing. People's voices in writing aren't that discernible like they can be in animation. Just isn't gonna work out. But you can do all sorts of things with the dialogue tags to help make it more than he said, she said. :)

I truly hope this helps you. I say all this in honoring of you, because I think you're a great writer. :) You've done so much already and I only wish you the very best. Well done and happy writing!

Anthy
FlowerBlooms chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
This story was EPIC the finale was AWESOME! :D I LOVE THIS STORY! Your really a brilliant writer :)
FlowerBlooms chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Awesome chapter :D
Emilie chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
i truly think this was amazing it was the best fan fiction story i have ever read you truly have a gift :)
Thaliag.2 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Great job. I am so sorry I haven't been reading, but I will start reading again. I liked this chapter. I think Slade was a bit ooc, but it isn't easy to write Slade at all so you did a really good job. Robin was really ooc but that's to be expected so great job there. I think it went a little fast. Really good chapter can't wait to read the next one.
AschCrimson chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
darkness.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
What happened to Slade?
Mysterious Boy Wonder Robin chapter 11 . 7/11/2006
Nice story, I'm adding it to my C2. Its kind of like the story I've been thinking about and ploting. Can you review it when I finally get them out? Anyway nice story and I'm off to read more. L8er
blake chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
I really liked it. The part where robin and dark robin duke it out was probably my favorite part of the whole story. I think you did an awesome job. If you come out with more dark robin stories, let me know. Keep writing, your very good at it, and don't give up.

Robin:"Yeah Kali, I thought it was really cool. I liked the part where I beat up dark robin."

Starfire:"Oh yes. The story of dark robin was better than a thousand globnarks"

Beastboy:"Uh, yeah...globnarks. Now who wants TOFU?"

Keep up the good work. See ya in Creative Writing.
Shun Usagi chapter 11 . 7/12/2005
This story is so cool! Kudos to you KaliAnn!