Reviews for A New Day
Stargate.sg1.atlantis.fan chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
HA! I knew it I was RIGHT! nana!

STubborn buttheads *shakes head*
Stargate.sg1.atlantis.fan chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I'm starting a betting pool that she got pregnant from this...what? everyone seems to do that! :-D
gradschoolproblems chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
wait, thats it?
maquisrebels chapter 10 . 11/10/2004
Great, great story! But where's the next chapter? I need to read more! The suspense is killing me! UPDATE SOON! PPLEASSE!
eScapefreak chapter 10 . 10/13/2004
I kept laighing all of the way through this chapter and the little bit of suspense at the end, loved it!:-)
eScapefreak chapter 9 . 10/4/2004
What a volatile relationship, I love it. Cardassians in the Federation scandalous, I love it. Love, hate, betrayal, love, keep it up.
HPfreak040290 chapter 8 . 9/27/2004
Very good story. Please keep going, the suspence is killing me. Well, not literally, but you know what I mean.
c0nsiderthis chapter 6 . 9/7/2004
This is so great! The characters are fabulous, and I can't wait to find out more! :)
HPfreak040290 chapter 5 . 9/7/2004
This story is really great. I really like the way that the plot is unfolding. Please keep writing more.
Nridndknd chapter 4 . 9/1/2004
really good and such a good cliff hanger please write more soon
HPfreak040290 chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
Please write more soon.
eScapefreak chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
Argh. Please continue. I seem to becomming addicted to J/C stories and next week I will be going on holidays for two weeks and will have to live without fan fic. Please help me and give me more of this story before I go!
KlingonGal chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
this is great! keep writing, and please don't take too long to update!
HPfreak040290 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
That was really good. Please write more chapters.
Kathryn Janeway chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Aren't you just the greatest little writer in the world! Yes you are! *Pinches cheeks* I love this story... even though I've read on and on, and I know what happens! D Hehehe, cary on!

Becci, X

(P.S So can't rename myself Queenie which sucks as Blackadder II is ace, and Miranda Richardson is MY favourite actress... second sorry. Cate Blanchett rocks! KATE MULGGREWW! D Okay.. using my friends review space as actress promotion... WATCH 'THE LOST PRINCE' PEOPLE D *Allie glaring* Uhh, yeah.)