Reviews for The reward
jvento chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
cool! keep going!
tp96 chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
I think Spike should be the one to become human. I'm not too much of a lover of Angel and Buffy together; too much angst and stuff.
Seraph's Rhapsody chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Hi,

My name is Cale and I am one of the writers of the site - legends-never-die. / . There has been some recent openings in our writing squad and we were wondering if you were interested in joining our writing team. This is a team effort and we already have some planned arcs and such. But of course there is always room for your creative ideas and concepts since this is a team effort. If you are interested, I will give you more details about the stories and everything else. I hope you consider us. Thank you.

- Cale legends-never-die. /
Pylea Princess chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
wow! that was boss! keep up the narly work :)
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
Interesting plot so far; I especially liked the kink you found in Angel signing away his Shanshu so that he actually GOT it, in a sense.

Just one thing; will this be a BA or a BS fic in the end? I'd prefer BA, but that's just me.
Charming Slayer chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Cool fic. I'm obsessed with anything post NFA latly. Hopefully they'll more more of this soon!
Pylea Princess chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
oh! i like this story! Make Spike Human! I love Angel, but B/A makes me queasy, :)
Selina28 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Wow!I liked it much!Please update soon! Its not that you need it, but I have to say that I prefer Angel to become human, and Spike remain vampire(Though I love Spike much more than Angel), but, its like if Spike became human, it wont be him anymore.