Reviews for Strawberry Fields Forever
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Mhm..I need to ivestigate this "I buried Paul" business.

Really Funny! :)
Thrills and Frills chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Okay, is it pathetic that the whole "I buried Paul" thing creeped me out? I'm all paranoid now... I'll never be able to listen to Strawberry fields again..Lol
fireypixie chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wow I haven't heard about that Paul-is-dead-clue yet! I absolutely adore the Beatles and I am so in love with Paul! I'm going to listen to it one more time. YOu're story rocked it was funny! Have you heard it though? how bout a sequel! Revolution no. 9: Turn me on dead man... now that is creepy!
sUmMeRiTh chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Lol, that was too funny. lmfao. For some reason I can see Sandy or Kirsten walking past Seth's room and wondering why the hell there are Beatles CDs in the hall. Hilarious. I love it.
Opal Irises chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Lmao, that was hilarious, i laughed for the whole story! Summer's reactions are hilarious. Ever since I read this, I've been listening to "Strawberry Fields Forever" over, and over again. I now know the words off by heart but I can't hear "I buried Paul". I so want to! Just like Seth. Awesome story, great work.
Borris chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Loved it :-)!

-Bxx
K chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
lol. i enjoyed that. wonderful.
for you to notice chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
hahaha i've had nights like that. but the ring isn't scary. come on, give us something interesting. and the beatles kick ass. what about that line where they think john says 'paul is dead' but it's supposed to be 'i'm so bored' yeah, uh-huh...
ssmith165 chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Really good. I loved it!
Sadie DeLoncre chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
just hilarious!
Shirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I'm going to have to listen to that song now. I had no idea! That was such a fun read. I got a kick out of the line about "The Ring". That movie freaked me out too. And the mental image of the umbrella popping open and Summer falling over had me laughing as well.
Candy.07 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
lol that was cute! summers so funny! good job!
Lucie chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Strawberry Fields... Ah! Its Paul! That was great!
oc.i.luv.u chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
That was pretty good. I couldn't stop laughing! You should write another one!
Mrs. Brody chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
awesome! funny funny funny!