Reviews for The Shared Secret
Lynnicaec chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
IS THIS DONE! IS THIS DONE! I hope not! FInsh the story. I'm haveing a heart attack over here.I can't wait to find out whathappens update as soon as possible.

tru'charmed'fan'girl chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
that was a really nice story. i like your discriptive wrighting. well at lest you can do something beter then me.

you r really good.;)
Jennyjinjin chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
thats sad

but i like ur story
Supergirlatomic5 chapter 2 . 5/9/2005
I think that this story is truly amazing you have a great imagination
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
haunted lullaby chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
I don't know if you know already, but tune in on FOX March 31st to the 28th, because the last six episodes of Tru Calling are coming on before it's over, but it still may have a chance. Make sure you watch it, and try to get ppl to watch it too, because FOX has recently changed their president and this guy is giving Tru Calling another shot, so please make sure you watch the episodes! This is not a scam!
Drama Queens rule chapter 4 . 10/28/2004
What! That is a cruel cliff hanger. An incredibly cruel cliff hanger. yet very intreguing. Will tru wake up, thinking she's just rewound and has to save Ellie? Or will she wake up on the original day having no clue about Ellie? Or will something else happen? This was a well written story and i will definately keep an eye on it.

Luv Drama Queens Rule
BeckettFan chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
Cool! this is really good! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
melodie568 chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
really good story i love it i hope tru doesnt die and i hope ellie doesnt die either.
ifyoucantsleep chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
I love the new chapter! Keep writing!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
Wow... I actually wasn't expecting another chapter but that was great! It really pulled at my heartstrings. So sad... Anyways... great ending too. I really wonder if Ellie could save Tru, but leave that open as a cliffhanger cuz it's definitely more dramatic that way! Loved it! Keep writing more Tru Calling fanfics. You're very good at it.
Rayye chapter 3 . 9/5/2004
Is this the end? It almost seems that the story hasn't been fully wrapped up yet. Also, I just want to mention a few things about this chapter.

First off, the dialogue is really good, and I can see that characters saying this! But I think that if Tru walks in to see a man pointing a gun at Ellie's head, and when she's dealing with a man with a loaded gun, she's going to be seriously thinking things through. Which means that you can inject some of Tru's inner thoughts between the d2C lol!) and then shoot up to the gun and linger there, before taking in the large man, and surveying the over all scene. That kind of thing.

In other words, this scene has so much awesome potential! I think *if you want* that you could really develop it so much if you re-wrote it! But if not (because, I know, we all have real lives) it's still so freakin' good!
Rayye chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Hey- you mentioned me :) Aaw... shucks, No problem, glad to help. (sorry I didn't review this sooner, my computer got a nasty virus)

I really like the way that you have Tru switch into her mother mode that so becomes her. She's always mothering after Harrison and such.

The description are coming along :) What I do, when I write is I'll write down everything that I'm picturing in my head out, and when I'm editing, I'll make the descriptions minimal (editing some of the unimportant things out)and only have them where it's necessary. That way the descriptions will seem less forced, and come more naturally.

I like how you inlcude some snippets of how Tru's feeling. Very nicely done :)

I'm onto the next chapter!
Tuathail chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
good fic. is there going to be more?
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Hey! This is only the 2nd episode/story i've read on this site as i'm new to this but i would love to hear the rest of this! please continue writing! :-)