Reviews for Who Are You Calling Small?
goldacharmed chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
man you like making ron really unhappy don't you. i like the story, and the story line, but try adding a little more detail into it. and maybe try to work on staying in character more. the story was a little ooc. but other then that good job. this is not a flame, flames don't tell you why just plain out say rude things, plus i did like the story. cant wait for an update.
Chivalrous-Prince279 chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
say it with me... M-A-L-F-O-Y MALFOY!
Squickly chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
By the way, Draco's name is spelled "Malfoy." It means "bad faith" in French. Thought you'd like to know. This is still a very cute fic.
Squickly chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Dats teh cute! I'm not normally one to go for Ronfic (for whatever reason, I just never felt anything much for the character) but I likes this very muchly.
dracoluver1000000 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I loved it! You should do something like that to Draco! Trust me, you would get a LOT of readers! PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
kissmekent chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
ohh, more?
linkmaste chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
Good good I like it!
Onono chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
Ha hilarious. Continue! Bah I don't feel like logging in.
JORDAN KINTZ chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
(grabs computer and shakes it violently)

It's Draco MALFOY!

Linkmaste chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
Very good. I suggest you make Ron very big instead of the normal size. But again great story so far keep it up!
Number-one-Vaati-fan chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
Good story.
DryBonesxValley chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Nice, funny story. But I don't know any Maulthoy. If you only see the movies, but haven't read the books, or any fanfiction, then I would understand that you probably meant 'Malfoy.'

written chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
Oh, you just have to have them all apologize to Ron. It's really not his fault. And if and when he gets back to normal, he'll be the one to laugh since he's so much taller then them. Please continue. It's extremely hilarious. :)
TeamReiRei chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Wow! that was so good! lol "Goodnight small fry," Harry chuckled lol! Also i could just SEE saying "in the mean time keep Ron off the floor" I can just see the exact way he would say it! so cool! U MUST CONTINUE!
written chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Nice story. Very unique. :)