Reviews for Ninth Gate: Fortune Foretold
Tammy Rios chapter 1 . 4/11
Love it. Johnny Depp played the character Dean Corso
Meggie Dodge chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Oh, but, but *splutter*! They're supposed to _disbelieve_ her, not go make a mess because it's too likely altogether.

And now I can't go beddybye until I find out what else you've done to our favorite book hunter.
0000DELETED0000 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I love all your Ninth Gave fics!
mssparrington chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Most intriguing! Poor Dean's not doing too well is he? I liked the wretching while she ate. His misfortune is her dinner- nice touch that. Her predictions sound quite interesting, too.
Banjo chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
oh, mysterious to say the least! I like your new character Cassandra. Who can blame Dean Corso for not wanting to hear what she had to say? Sounds like his troubles are far from over!
Lykosdracos chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Cafe Armande? relative to 'Chocolat'? ;)

A veritable cloud of smoke surrounded him.

- yum, i can smell it now

eyed the Hanged Man with disfavor

- yeah, i can see why he'd have a diversion towards that particular card. Maybe the Empress or the the Fool could brighten him a little. lol

"Not at all," the American assured her in serviceable French. "I'll be paying for the lady's dinner."

- gotta love Dean. a true gentleman, to the core. :D :D

and a palm reader. awesome

There was nothing new there.

- lol. go figure.

awesome story! talk to you soon!
Mojave Dragonfly chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Well, I wish I had seen the movie, but this is certainly an intriguing beginning! Finding a God? What a wonderful "forward."

I must see that movie.
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Good Dean,he was pretty pitiful looking throught almost the entire movie,but not this I like what you did with this. (P.S, I still don't like the movie :)
Raphe1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Oh goody goody. Hm - does that make me sound like a two year old? But I love the Ninth Gate and there is so little fic out there. Poor Dean! I like the prophesy and your descriptions really make the story world appear. Looking forward to more!

And thank you for your kind review. Somebody has requested a sequel, and I will probably stick your line in it - with proper credit of course. It is just too perfect. :-)