Reviews for Skin Deep
. I liked the whole napping snd holding and very pretty woman-ish
AnimeJunkieGrrl chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
I'm so getting into this fic! Update plz?
Vanessa chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
Oh, my. I've been waiting since 2005 for an update lol. I had forgotten about it but found it again recently. I loved this story. I still do. I'm not sure how much of a possibility is left for you to update. But I beg you! Seriously, I beg you. This story is so realistic that it makes it sucha joy to read. Hopefully you read this and decide to give it a go again. :)
KittenKez chapter 13 . 6/21/2008
Wow. This is great and its realistic which is amazing coz yano not all women are like the Divas so you HAVE to update PLEASE! I also agree with JoeyJava93 I SO wish I was Mackenzie too! John Cena RULES he's a GREAT wrestler and is SO HOT!
Marcia chapter 13 . 12/16/2007
When are there going to be updates? The story is great!
jada951 chapter 13 . 11/30/2007
it's a shame to let such a well crafted story,

w/ realistic, yet romantic characters rest.

An update wouild be cool, but I'm figuring that

after 2 yrs. you have probably moved on w/ things.

hope RL is going well, as well as other writing projects.

i will bookmark this puppy, just in case you decide to

update at some point.

thanks for the enjoyable read thus far.
JoeyJava93 chapter 13 . 8/10/2007
OMG UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT? I LOVE YOUR STORY! I wish I was Mackenzie lol... OKAY SO UPDATE! I'M GOING CRAZY WONDERING WHAT THE GIFT IS!
dixie-ixa chapter 13 . 7/30/2007
Oh please update this story.. It's been so long and we've wait for so much time. please don't leave us hanging.
missy chapter 13 . 5/30/2007
please continue i love this story
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 13 . 5/22/2007
So are you done with this story or what? If you're not done, I definately think it is far past time to update! Please do!
JahlisaC chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
luv it!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
this is an absolutely great story and i really really hope you update it soon. i love it. it's nice to read a story that isnt about girls who look perfect and and all that jazz.

stacy
Bekabulwinkle chapter 13 . 1/15/2007
wow - found this again after a while and i so am right back into it - cant wait until its finished i wanna see where your heading and just what did he get her?

please more soon

ps - smut, dang if someone reported you for smut then they should be shot sometimes smut is needed to progress the story along

thanks beka
shannygoat chapter 13 . 12/27/2006
I just read this whole thing and it was wonderful! Too bad you didn't continue :-{

Shanny
Ley Elizabeth chapter 13 . 12/21/2006
Whoa.. steamy tub scene.. ;)

hope John finds stan.. and kicks his ass BAGOOD!

Great chapter! Update soon!