Reviews for At the end of all things
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 11h
So is Voldemort still at large? And wizards come at age at age 17! Not 18.
MistressSnape77 chapter 17 . 7/26
This was a beautiful story. I'm saddened to hear of the author's passing.
Dragonheart24 chapter 16 . 1/23
I didn’t expect to cry. This story is amazing.
sunlightstars chapter 17 . 4/20/2021
When I read the summary I knew it was going to be sad but I didn’t expect to cry for almost the entirety of the last 3 chapters. It was a beautiful story and I hope Adrienne is happy wherever she is.
Katie chapter 16 . 4/18/2021
I loved this so much. I cried out of sadness and happiness. Well done x
Grandsummit chapter 17 . 12/7/2020
Amazing story so touching. Sobbed through most of it so moved. I hope Adrienne is happy where she is now at peace like she wrote in the story for harry and snape!
Leo chapter 17 . 12/3/2020
When I tell you I cried I mean it. This is a work of art. I truly believe she should be proud of herself wherever she is because this story still touches me 13 years later.
boundbybooks chapter 17 . 8/22/2020
A pice of art. This story was so beautiful, and touched my heart. May Adrienne live on through her works. Thinking about her today 3 I hope she’s in a peaceful place. She made my heart so full today.
WoNdEr GrAy chapter 17 . 7/30/2020
do you have any idea how much i cried ! that was wonderful
seldombites chapter 1 . 2/21/2020
This is the saddest story I have read in a while, yet the end is somewhat uplifting. Thank you.
Forest of Deb chapter 16 . 11/24/2019
I cried many times reading this. Heart breaking yet beautiful.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2019
I think that was the most heart breaking thing I think I have ever read I don’t think I was ready to experience that kind of heart break I thank you sweet author for the pain but for this piece of art ️
mummyvamp chapter 17 . 5/1/2019
this story was so beautiful. I'm sobbing. thank you
Alishajade chapter 17 . 3/2/2019
I don’t really leave reviews but I’m actually crying this is so amazing
Cat chapter 17 . 12/25/2018
May she rest in peace. I must thank her for gifting us such a beautiful story. My mum passed away several years ago when I was 14 and I can see echos of her in these characters. In the days before her death she lost herself and her grip of reality yet she still had a smile. She never stopped loving, just like severs and Harry here.