Reviews for At the end of all things
Mischivous Purple One chapter 17 . 1/23/2010
Dear gods, I don't think I've cried so much for ANY story I've ever read. I'm still crying, even while I type this. It is a wonderful fanfic and I am so glad to have found it. An instant fave. May she look down on us readers and smile, knowing that she has touched thousands with her tale of love and loss.
TwilightersandMusic chapter 17 . 12/3/2009
My grandad died of Bowel cancer when i was 6 so i didn't know him that well. However this story was written so wonderfuly that i praise the wrighter very highly.

I hope you continue to wright and i can't wait to read mmore of your future stories.

xox

Emma
kitcat19us chapter 17 . 11/8/2009
great story
AlyssaPeverell chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I loved this story. It was very sad. It was heartbreaking, but it was very well written and thought out.
Rebecca Potter chapter 17 . 10/6/2009
Fuck man that is such a beautiful story. I cried so much and was so sad reading the story but it was a good sad as i was remembering my friend Bree who died of cancer just last week so it really hit home for me but it was so beautiful i loved it. i am sorry for the loss of the author and i am not offering pity because i hate it but empathy as i can relate to what you are going through.

Love and Best wishes

Rebecca Potter
greeniefruit chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
this story made me cry...

i used to hate my mother for getting cancer, but now it makes me wonder when her time will end...

thank you for writing this story, now, maybe i can have some peace...

-dancingdimples95
ceara1888 chapter 17 . 9/25/2009
SchuKadaj chapter 17 . 9/14/2009
How is it that such a wonderful writer is lost to the world before recognition

I have been named Stone Cold for I never show any emotion besides fake laughter, however this story, wrecked me beyond my own imagination and I was lucky that I did not read it in a public area but in the privacy in my own home.

The curse of pain she calls it and I know it well, I lost a multitude of friends and family to it and am under observation myself for there's a 50% chance that I have it too.

If this is ever read at all by anyone, the sadness that is in the story is heartfelt and a true possibility.
riana rox chapter 17 . 9/13/2009
This story was one of the best I ever read; one of the few that actually made me cry. It's beautiful.
Bloodgalore chapter 17 . 8/28/2009
That's so sad. I loved the story.
Persephone Chiara chapter 16 . 8/28/2009
Made me sob my heart out. I lost my mother and a younger sister to cancer. This brought back so many memories. Thank you for this emotional journey.
Corlath chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
i may have cryed everytime i read it, but it is such a beatiful piece. you did wonderfully in writting it.
spk chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
It does not matter how many times I read this story. I always sob. This is one of the most beautifully written, heart-wrenching stories I have ever read.
Bablefisk chapter 17 . 7/25/2009
I don't think I have ever cried this much while reading a story before. Thank you
WiNtErToUcH chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
I Love the part when he describes how they would live, so sad QxQ i started crying actually love ur fic it's soo bittersweet *_*
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »