Reviews for Murphy's Law
Lisa chapter 10 . 11/16
I started to read your story many many many years ago. Back then I didn't know anything about computers, (I know...aging myself here, but can't be helped) and losing track of how to get to your writing-didn't know anything about fan fiction too-happened after reading the first three chapters. So, you can imagine how happy I am to find you today. I read the entire story (haven't done anything else today. My husband isn't even getting dinner.), and it was as good as I remembered it too be. It was like meeting an old friend. Thank you for finishing it and doing such a great job. It would have been nice to see them together again (come on, NYC isn't that big-they can bump into each other at the movies, right? LoL just kidding), but you're right. Too complicated to go there. EXCELLENT! AMAZING!
Thank you!
Mallory Quinn chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
You got me hooked! I'm wondering if Michael is going to tell his family the truth or not?

Will Morris need Michael to stop Eggman again?
Mallory Quinn chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Hi!

I was a big fan of the show and I still regret it being cancelled. I saw your fanfiction lately and I watched the series again, to get into the story to read you fiction. I like that you started where the show stopped! I love the first chapter and I can't wait to read the rest of it! You did a good job so far!
Karen chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
THANK YOU for an interesting and amusing read. I recently watched the entire series on the SCIFI channel and felt so disappointed without a conclusion to the BIG cliffhanger. Though I am a romantic at heart and would have loved to see Lisa and Michael find a way to be together, your ending is much more realistic - and leaves room open for future possiblities. Thanks again!
CodeBlue40 chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
What a great conclusion! I always wanted to know how this series would end. Or at the very least, how a season would be completed. Great work!
wallflower23 chapter 10 . 4/25/2003
This story is interaction between the characters was great. Even though I would have loved (and kinda hoped) for a completely happy ending; this ending was also good. Hope you write more sometime.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2002
I wanted to say thanks for providing a satisfying conclusion to the cliff-hanger that ended the series. You captured the elements (humor, adventure, dialogue) that made Now and Again so enjoyable. At the end, you said you wouldn't write any more stories for this series but I hope you reconsider.
Eva2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
GREAT work!
silverthorned chapter 10 . 11/23/2002
You nicely tied up the show's cliffhanger. I loved it all. I'm so glad you wrote this, because I was looking for closure. CBS did us all a dis-service by cancelling the show. You did us proud by fixing their mistake. Thanks.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2002
This was the first story I have read on and I LOVED it. Thank you so much for writing it.
Harriet chapter 10 . 5/22/2002
Poor Q-Ball! I really enjoyed that, it was excalently written and everyone was in character. It's the first N&A fic I've read but if others are as good I'm sure I'll be reading more. I think you found the best solution, I'm convinced the serise wasn't renued because there would either be two options: They would be on the run, which gets old really quickly, or they would be caught and killed, which isn't very good for a long plot. You managed to find a happy medium. This was believable and fun. Hope you write another sometime.

Harriet
wharcraff chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
Man this thing is really picking plot moving nice and going great
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
great start to this fic. i hope i get to see some action the other chapters
Guest chapter 10 . 3/26/2002
An intresting ending, even though "nothing changed" (I was rather hopeing that you would go for the long haul and make some changes...) I enjoyed reading
SkyeNomad chapter 10 . 2/6/2002
Thank you so much for the fine cliff-hanger ending.