Reviews for I am Borg, Part 3
sly chapter 8 . 4/5
Holy fucking shit no way this wasn't finished. Omfg I wish I read that before I started. This is THE WORST. But this FF was the fucking best. Like seriously. I can't even rn. I'm going to go back and reread and comment goddamn every chapter in hopes you get a creative spark 10 years overdue.
Rain Addict CM chapter 7 . 3/31
I reread this even knowing the pain of getting to the end of what's written, I couldn't help it lol. The story was to good not to. I am sad this is likely not to be finished, but I am extremely grateful you shared what you wrote. It was a hell of a ride even the second time through.
NANA100 chapter 8 . 3/27
awesome story wish it continued did you complete it on another writing sight?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
I would that you do decide to continue. This is a very good story
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Great chapter, I hope to see more.
beaches13 chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Oh no. You really didn't just stop the story did you? I've enjoyed it immensely. I realize you wrote it a long time ago but I thought I'd let you know anyway.
OnyxTemplar chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Got to admit I'm wishing this story was still in progress. I enjoy the uniqueness of it, not to mention Seven's development as an individual. Tom Paris dying horribly would be a bonus too, but mostly because I hate him :) If the inspiration for the story is gone though I can understand not coming back to work on it, keeping a story going that you don't have a feel for anymore can be a study in frustration.

Good luck in all your literary endeavors.
Gemini1179 chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
I really wish you would return to this world you created. It has certainly influenced my own writing.
Silvara rivana chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I love this story sooo much. I hope you can update it some time soon. Been killing me that it's been lurking at this point for so long. Please keep it up as this is a story full of win!
alichi chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Nooo! It's over!
Really hope you are still an active writer and that your Muse will entice you to continue this fic some day.

Truly one of the best Seven/Torres fics I have read.
Ctrogan chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Hello, will be continued?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
best startrek story I'v read to date
LeeneSR2 chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Just finished reading through all available parts of 'I Am Borg'. What a wonderful story, amazing characterization and story-telling.

So sad that it just stops in the middle. I do hope that this will be finished someday as I think that you created a real gem here.

Leene
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
I really enjoyed reading this series, I'm really sad it was never finished. I hope one day you finish this series.
Tali.nz chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
Just finished reading thru all available of I am Borg Parts 1-3. I wondered if you had plans (regardless of how far down the list they might be) to finish the story? Anyway, in the hopes that reviews encourage the muse I though I'd drop you a quick note. But regardless, I have thoroughly enjoyed what's available :)