Reviews for I am Borg, Part 3
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2019
Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2018
Keep going!
starie78 chapter 8 . 11/15/2017
A great trilogy - I would love to see it continued one day.
Allocer chapter 8 . 10/24/2017
Why!? Oh why!? Great saga, amazingly writen, I can just assum that Seven and B'Elanna will "transform" Collective into something more friendly :-). Confrontation between Queen and Seven could be priceless and maybe this time she won't be killed but converted ;-). Apologies for my terrible English.
MilkyMe chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
Well
DarXe chapter 8 . 8/27/2016
I have read the other two stories on the P&P site. Then tonight I noticed this was here but unfinished. I never read unfinished fics, but even though I noticed your note about you doubting it would ever be complete, I had to read so I would at least know what you had planned up to a point.
I do hope that one day you will come back and finish... or least just put a short chapter of how you saw it ending... short, sweet, and to the point of the end... ya know? (wink wink)
I love this series. Its a great idea and you had me pulled into the story from the very start of the first part.
Danni244 chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
I must have read this story 3 times now it is brilliant please finish it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Hi, It was wonderful reading your story. If you ever feel like providing more of this pairing, I look forward to it. If not, I wish you continued success with your new literary works.
Llamabay chapter 8 . 3/12/2016
It is with sadness I see the the muse stopped whispering in your ear concerning this story. Thank you for sharing what you have and may the muse at some time whisper the journey and ending to you
shadowl24 chapter 8 . 2/18/2016
I really like this story wish you would finish it
Ahyah chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
It's a pity this isn't going to be finished. I read the forewarning but thought 'what the heck'. I am now seriously regretting my decision to read it anyhow. And still yet, I know if I had a chance to do it over again, I'd end up even now, reading it again. Kudos for giving me a good read and a great series to occupy my time with. :)
KiwiKugai chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
Been rereading this series after a long while. I do wish you would finish this as it's a good series and deserves a proper ending.
sly chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
Holy fucking shit no way this wasn't finished. Omfg I wish I read that before I started. This is THE WORST. But this FF was the fucking best. Like seriously. I can't even rn. I'm going to go back and reread and comment goddamn every chapter in hopes you get a creative spark 10 years overdue.
Rain Addict CM chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
I reread this even knowing the pain of getting to the end of what's written, I couldn't help it lol. The story was to good not to. I am sad this is likely not to be finished, but I am extremely grateful you shared what you wrote. It was a hell of a ride even the second time through.
NANA100 chapter 8 . 3/27/2015
awesome story wish it continued did you complete it on another writing sight?