Reviews for I am Borg, Part 3
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
I would that you do decide to continue. This is a very good story
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Great chapter, I hope to see more.
beaches13 chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Oh no. You really didn't just stop the story did you? I've enjoyed it immensely. I realize you wrote it a long time ago but I thought I'd let you know anyway.
OnyxTemplar chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Got to admit I'm wishing this story was still in progress. I enjoy the uniqueness of it, not to mention Seven's development as an individual. Tom Paris dying horribly would be a bonus too, but mostly because I hate him :) If the inspiration for the story is gone though I can understand not coming back to work on it, keeping a story going that you don't have a feel for anymore can be a study in frustration.

Good luck in all your literary endeavors.
Gemini1179 chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
I really wish you would return to this world you created. It has certainly influenced my own writing.
Silvara rivana chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I love this story sooo much. I hope you can update it some time soon. Been killing me that it's been lurking at this point for so long. Please keep it up as this is a story full of win!
alichi chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Nooo! It's over!
Really hope you are still an active writer and that your Muse will entice you to continue this fic some day.

Truly one of the best Seven/Torres fics I have read.
Ctrogan chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Hello, will be continued?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
best startrek story I'v read to date
LeeneSR2 chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Just finished reading through all available parts of 'I Am Borg'. What a wonderful story, amazing characterization and story-telling.

So sad that it just stops in the middle. I do hope that this will be finished someday as I think that you created a real gem here.

Leene
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
I really enjoyed reading this series, I'm really sad it was never finished. I hope one day you finish this series.
Tali.nz chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
Just finished reading thru all available of I am Borg Parts 1-3. I wondered if you had plans (regardless of how far down the list they might be) to finish the story? Anyway, in the hopes that reviews encourage the muse I though I'd drop you a quick note. But regardless, I have thoroughly enjoyed what's available :)
Panic At The Gay Bar chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Please update soon!
neoniloveyou chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
omg... this is sooo good! your writing-style is totally awesome!

i don*t remember if i read this story already at one point or if i reviewed it but i couldn*t stop reading and so i read through all 3 parts at once ;)

i really hope you still work on this series caus i*m dying to know what happens next and how everything will turn out!

take care!
saya4haji chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Just finished reading the I am borg trilogy and I loved it. I joined your yahoo group too and posted you a wee comment there.

Really love this story, it is so well written and the characterizationis fabulous. You just don't see this standard of writting, character development and world building in other fanfictions. Well done.

I would love to see this stoy updated sometime. Thanks again