Reviews for Lost Brothers
Fenrisulven13 chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
I don't know why I haven't reviewed this story before, I must have forgot.

Anyway great story.

Personally I prefer the old BSG to the new.
cbrown2260hotmail.com chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Like the premisis, not many character plots but action was good. develop more it will be a good read.
Olaf74 chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
Dismayed chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Sorry, didn't like this chapter, having half a century between the last chapter and this one, and just everyone lived happily after, got married, was fruitful and multiplied, etc., oh, by the way, let's toss in a BtVS crossover at the last minute.

Liked the other four chapters, though.
Dismayed chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Imperious Leader definitely in character. Liked "This one's for Zac" ... BSG tended to forget Adama had three children.
Dismayed chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
I like dropping an EMP on the Replicators, and I love Jack having been MacGyver when he was undercover, and going back to his own name (if it is his own name) because being Mac was more dangerous than being Jack! I also liked the way that Thor and the Asgardian High Council translated the same phrase differently.

A scene break would be helpful. Quite possibly you put one it, but the website ate it. (It's done that to me more than once.)

Not surprised that Jack/Mac recognized mead by the taste. Trifle surprised by Dr. Wilker, I expected better of him.

Some years ago, an SF convention in the US knowingly put a dyslexic in charge of the program book WITHOUT making sure he had a non-dyslexic partner and/or assistant. It's been over a decade, but stories are still told and songs still sung of that fiasco. {Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my weekend. Prepare to die.} Since you're dyslexic, you're forgiven your spelling errors, but find a beta-reader you trust. You're cheating yourself if you don't show your stories to their best advantage. Your ideas are good.
Dismayed chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Atrocious spelling, good ideas. Very different from my own BSG/SG-1 crossover, but that's why we write fanfic, right? To explore the multitude of possibilities?

As for Cain and the Pegasus, I thought Count Iblis killed the former and destroyed the latter?
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Nice story, wayy to short though, I will check out the sequel

SE
Lord Sia chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Awesome. Short, but awesome. Epilogue was... Ok, but I'd rather see a sequel.
mwalker chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I'm surprised you decided to make George Hammond so anti-politician. Remember, he is a good friend of the new president of the USA in the SG-1 timeline.

Galactica was always a "military first, politicians suck" kind of show, but Stargate wasn't. They had individual political bad guys, but they always played the political game.

Other than that, a pretty good story. I'm going to see where it's heading.
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
I am greatly enjoying this, and thanks to your adding the history for battlestar I actually can enjoy it as I know nothing about battlestar galactica, so thank you and well done thus far!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
cool loved it!
Great Satan chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Your story sucks, dude. Why nerf the Stargate side? It's far superior. I don't see BSG throwing around nukes that make fireballs hundreds of miles in diameter...
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 5/1/2005
I just finish reading chapters 1-5 and I LOVE THEM!
bigstu chapter 5 . 3/9/2005