Reviews for Climbing Up the Walls
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
It's been years but this is awesome...poor kagome if only the well would work if only she cold get medicine. She must be in hell. Inuyashas description was so creepy, madsick what a epic word! Kohaku gave up his chance for light to help kagomes dark. What a pair!
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love the depth in your writing. I always have, since the days of A Single Spark and reading TftHotM for the first time, and always will. This was haunting and sad, but beautiful. Favorited.
Snow-Redd chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Well-written thankfully. Just read a bunch of crapfic and your fic was relief
Haru-Chan143 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
omg, this was awesome
waterlit chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Once again I am awed by your amazing word-play. I love the last bit, especially (:
km207 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow this is really twisted and i like it. Different from the usually happy sappy stories.
Desenchanter chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This was amazing and so well written. I adored it. Fabulous job!
Yur-Fluffyness chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
*sigh* So beautiful, the language you use...And the story. It doesn't need to be hard core sex to make you shiver.
Hiroen Nnir chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
interesting!

a bit confusing but good!

not much M though
DisappearCompletely chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Saw the Radiohead references! Nice!

Oh yeah, story was creepy. Like "Climbing Up the Walls." Love it.
Novocain chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
...(breathes)...(and again)...(gapes)...

So...magnificent...can't...resist...the prettiness...
fiona chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
good song. crazygood story.
Suki chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
"Madsick" - that is a glorious word. I think I'm going to frame it and tuck it in every night.

Very creepy; insanity is like that. And you can see how Kohaku gives up his chance at sanity and happiness by wanting to help Kagome, by loving Kagome. And she's brining him into darkness with her.
Lady Athenis chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That was a good vision of insanity, or perhaps, dementia.

Seeing people who aren't really there... that was the impression I got.

::wow::

That was interesting.

O.-
KurenaiYuuki chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
okay it was very good. i didn't think i was going to get anything when i put it to this paring. at least it wasn't creepy like when i put it to miroku and rin and came up with three stories. this wasn't as creepy. i got a little confused but it was good.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »